Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » How Clean Is Your House? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Clean Is Your House?
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, my. You certainly are a Clever Cathy!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[bows] I just can't figure out how to make it pay...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Weekend cleaning is done. The extra project today was washing the baseboards. Labor intensive, but I have to have clean baseboards. It's done. Yay!

Favorite new cleaning products:

Mr. Clean with Febreze, Hawaiian Aloha scent - Pine-Sol, you have been replaced.

Innovera Screen Cleaning Wipes - These are terrific. I got them at Wal-Greens in the electronics section. Pull up wipes for computer screens, television screens, etc. No streaking, no residue, no worry about squirting something on your screen that you just know you shouldn't have as soon you pull the trigger.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
It's fairly common here for even lower-middle income households to have live-in maids. Alas, poverty = cheap labor and most maids work for a minimal salary with free room & board, food and other basic needs.

As a result our house is quite clean. And the maids are part of the family, since they usually act as combination maids/nannies - we call them yaya. The maid who took care of my dad and his siblings is still flown out from retirement by the family whenever we have a major event like a wedding or baptism.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been streaming Style Network's Clean House through Netflix (I love that show). Makes my little bit of clutter seem pretty tame [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
My apartment usually looks like a tornado hit it, then returned to be sure it had done a proper job. [Big Grin]

I owe that line to Len Wein, IIRC. He had Elongated Man say something like that in JLA #113 (original series).

"The Creature In The Velvet Cage" was the story. It was the one where we learned that Sandy Hawkins had been transformed into a silicoid being. The late, great Dick Dillin pencilled it.

I was just beginning my acquaintance with superhero comics. That was only the 3rd issue of JLA I had ever bought, and it introduced me to the multiple Earths, being a JLA/JSA crossover. [Smile]

[ April 14, 2012, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Kid Charlemagne ]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.