Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » New York Comic Con (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: New York Comic Con
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Well, it depends on how much sweat and... er... "ectoplasm" it gets on it in the process of acquiring it!

Yeah, Edie definitely wouldn't want it laundered in that instance because he'd have some great samples to use in his insidious genetics lab! [Evil]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
RHINO'S NYCC TO- DO LIST(feel free to amend)

* Kiss Yildiray Cinar

* Pester Paul Levitz re: Tenzil & Drura

* Sleep w/ JT Krul

* Snub Stan Lee

* Ask Joyce DeWitt if she got her license back yet

* Explain "spank bank" to Gil Gerard & Richard Hatch
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
JT **still** hasn't accepted my friend-request and it's been like a half-hour!

Oh, JT..... why do you do these things you do...?

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
quote:
Hey, rhino, if Krul happens to leave his shirt on your apartment floor, can you send it to me?

Maybe you could swap your hat for it! [Yes]
Jeepers! I don't want it that bad!
(Dude, have a replica made! Rhino'd be keeping him too busy for him to have it authenticated! And since Rhino's apparently not looking to procreate with him, Rhino can leave him a false cell number. He'd never be able to find Rhino--or you--again! So you'd have that righteous shirt, and he'd have a useless replica nelly hat! All of this assuming Rhino doesn't want to see him again, of course. If that happens, we'll do that other plan. You know the one involving Great Caesar's Ghost?)

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
You lost me after the sex part.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
You lost me after the sex part.

Yeah, those are always the best parts! [Yes]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
But... dude! Wouldn't that make things awkward if I ever go to a comic con, and inevitably meet him?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
But... dude! Wouldn't that make things awkward if I ever go to a comic con, and inevitably meet him?

Just pretend you're a cos-player (or whatever the term is) dressing up as EDE and say "Jeepers!" like every other word. He'd never believe the real EDE would say "Jeepers!" that much, right?

And if all else fails...kick him in the shin and run!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... given the number of people who dress up like me at these things, this might be plausible!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Exactly! Or just use Plan C and tell him you're actually Joyce DeWitt!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Given the uncanny resemblance between me and Joyce DeWitt, this might be plausible!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

If Plans A thru C fail, there's always Plan D: throw your expanding "S" symbol at him! That'll inconvenience the bastard long enough for you to distract him with Lana, the horny cougar!

--------------------

lil'rhino

-
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Wow! Lana made it into a cast photo?!?! Dis she ever appear during the opening credits/theme song?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
She did IIRC.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.