Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Horrible musings, unworthy of mentioning, but funny as hell. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Horrible musings, unworthy of mentioning, but funny as hell.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Cutie Pie Shirley Temple...on speed. Five year old dancing at ninety miles an hour, manic smile on her face. Chucky hell!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
I've seen the grown-up Shirley Temple in a couple movies. VERY cute. Thing is, the characters she played tended to be EXACTLY what Jack Nichsolson described in "AS GOOD AS IT GETS".
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Never saw that movie with Nicklolson. don't really care about him as an actor. But she was a serious cutie when she was in her early twenties and legal. [LOL]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

In a fit of uncharacteristic and uniform insanity, Pauly Shore is elected vice president of the United States.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Carrot Top becomes host of the new muppet show, and his theme song is "Orange like Me."

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Carrot Top becomes host of the new muppet show, and his theme song is "Orange like Me."

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Never saw that movie with Nicklolson. don't really care about him as an actor. But she was a serious cutie when she was in her early twenties and legal. [LOL]

"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a MAN. Then I remove all sense of logic and responsibility."

I really hope Shirley Temple wasn't like that in real life!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Well, She was a real ambassador, not a phony one, so someone somewhere must have thought she had some.

For halloween, everyone dress up as dead child stars and go visit the homes of their former execs still living.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

New SNL skit... "Lets kill a Dog!"

Gameshow with various players and Micheal Vick as a contestant. Twist is that at the end the "dogs" played by the actors of course get to chainsaw all the contestants. Shocking grossout factor and hilarity ensues.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Martha Stewart and Madonna make a child together.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

the guy from the advert's for the Chicago Code has and incredibly large forehead. Talk about an easy target.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

New fall show-

Spliff McGee and Sister Betty: Sister Betty is a roving nun with a gun, solving crimes with the aid of her hippy pal, Spliff. Spliffs ability to turn anything into a bong and outtoke his opponents make them a formidable team. Look Out, Evildoers.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Jack Tripper and Harvey Feirstein, the really odd couple.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

A new wave of eighties glam rocker's breaks out and the first new group...The Anaconda's. Women and teenage gay males immediately run out to the grocery store and by hair spray, mousse, and packs of makeup.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Betty Frocker- After having conquered the instant bake food selections, Betty Crocker expands her scope and starts delving into women's frocks. they are quick, cheap, and easy.

Women and transvestite's in San Francisco take an immediate liking to them. the hoity cutchure types bay for her blood... not relaizing that she isn't real, just a symbol of a gigantic megacorp.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.