Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Horrible musings, unworthy of mentioning, but funny as hell. (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Horrible musings, unworthy of mentioning, but funny as hell.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Have her teeth fallen out yet? Could be a good thing.

[Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, that reminds me of a disgusting, brutal horror movie that was out a few years ago.

(Maybe joke not so funny...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Take the "L" out of "death pool" and you've got "death poo." [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Impending menopause doesn't seem that bad to me. Besides, I'm already in such steep decline that even if it made me decline further nobody would notice. Unless I actually died, of course.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Actually, that reminds me of a disgusting, brutal horror movie that was out a few years ago.

When did they go back to making the other kind?

[Confused]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
So its the zombie 'pocalyspe, and you are the last normal human left. Turns out, after finding an abandoned science lab, you find out it's still possible to save the human race, but only if you mate with a member of the zombie's.

do you do it?

*I think I just threw up some.

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
^'pends on how long she'd been dead! [LOL]

[Wink]

quote:
Have her teeth fallen out yet? Could be a good thing.

[Big Grin]

I mean, what's NOT funny about necrophilia, right? It's a victimless crime, is it not? [LOL]
quote:

(Maybe joke not so funny...)

Oh? Do tell! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
What would Karen Carpenter do ooo oooh
for a klondike bar?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
What if Infectious Lass married... the Immune?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

It's wrong, I know, but sometimes, you just wanna take a cork and shove it down a family members throat and say "if you cant find anything to say good, shut the fuck up."

And the only thing that stops me is not having a mallet to drive it far enough.

Okay, maybe it isn't wrong. Where's a corkwood tree when ya need it?

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Which are you, the photographer or the subject...

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Admit it...you wanna punch Sheldon as much as you wanna laugh at him.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

"Math Science History unravelling the mystery
that all started with mah' big Wang!"

I got a choice, I can get the heel spur cut out, or I can try to get it dissolved with Steroids... which is bad for my diabetes. Ummmmm, roid rage... now, which politician can I take it out on?

Airbourne is BS so far, I've taken it daily at the prescribed times and I've still got a nose runnin off like a firehouse.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Lets adopt tackle football rules for golf. Speed rounds will take on a entirely new meaning.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Matter Eater Lad bites a "robot" from Stel of Grenda's home planet.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

The Obamney ticket! Just eeewwww.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.