Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I *do* like Palin also.... (blame X-Men writer Chris Claremont and BUFFY)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
But isn't Palin more of a 'Smart as a Clam' type girl? That makes John McCain the Rokk figure in that pairing.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
IMHO, there hasn't been NEAR enough Dru chat recently.

-

LAsh,

did you do this yourself? It is excellent.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
That makes John McCain the Rokk figure in that pairing
If Palin is Drura then isn't McCain Jacques? [Smile]
From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Quis, yes, that's one of my recent windows paint offerings. Several more on display in the MISSING A MUSE gallery over in the BoLB forum. Thank you!

VOTE DRU/JACQUES 3008! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Earth people will never support a ticket with a Frenchman and an Alien Woman.

The Dominion Party for the Win!!!

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Dare I suggest a kinship between Palinmaniacs and Druraholics?

You could double post this in the Legion Reincarnation thread, although a debate might rage between Palin returned as Infectious Lass vs Palin as Night Girl.

Charming Drura-art, Lash!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Palin returned as Infectious Lass vs Palin as Night Girl
Lydda rocks! No way is Palin a Lydda. Naïve and from a distant place no-one knows about. Hell she's Shikari.
From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
In an alternate future, I introduced an alien race that was a communal viral intelligence that inhabited larger hosts. Infectious Girl ended up becoming an ambassador to this race, as her people were the only ones that could communicate with them (without getting infected and either killed or taken over, anyway).

It would seem that her people would also make awesome terraformers, able to generate within themselves the seeds of new life. Pair them up with a Tromnian, to create a life-supporting environment, and they could create entirely new fertile worlds!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
I would prefer to keep the original "INFECTIOUS LASS", but if her codename must be changed, I would like "BIOHAZARD". [Infectious Lass]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Contagion would be a cool name as well.

Or Pox.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dru sickens you, by our very own KENT SHAKESPEARE!

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Is interest in Infectious Lass feverish? It always is for me...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

With EXTRA THANKS to co-Infectious Lass fan supreme HEALEX, I am EXTRA EXCITED to present this image by former LSH artist Greg LaRocque which I will treasure forever!!

-

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! I've seen other recent sketches by him. He's really improved since his Legion days. Oh, and not being inked by DeCarlo.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.