Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Here ya go....  -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
STUNNING!!!!!!!!! thanks Dean!!!! Do the other one... PLEASE!!!!!!!! *bats eyelashes*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
She looks very sexy, regal and in control.

But why do I feel a need to wipe my nose as the page scrolls down?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Ow! My arm! You've twisted it so!  -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*collapses onto floor*

Oh, DEAN.... you give AWESOME pic, man....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Those pics are ABSOLUTELY beautiful.

But I have to say that the snot is not. LOL

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

See, I always thought Dean gave it a non-mucousy look... like it was more of a sort of squishy "stretch-Armstrong-esque" kinda boa... I like that.

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I've said it before and I'll say it again: stunning. I love the coloring on Drura and her outfits.

Dean Space-Rocks!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

He also space-rolls!

I feel like my Drura thread is now complete!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DATING DRURA!

Like any healthy young non-lesbian femme, INFECTIOUS LASS was shown to have an interest in cute boys! *dreamy sigh!*

1. S/LSH 218 -- fellow rejectee QUAKE KID (Shannen Dreys) puts the serious mack on Drura. She seems excited on the surface but hits him with a dose of the green-apple splatters to get rid of him. Accident? Or did she quickly have second thoughts and decide against hooking up with the cute-but-obviously-trampy Shannen? My money's on the latter.

2. It was established that Drura and PORCUPINE PETE shared a special friendship. This was in fact the reason given that Drura joined the SUBS-- to be with Pete. Just HOW special was the friendship...? Well, that could be a prickly can or worms to open so I'm not going there.

3. And of course, there's the wonderful marriage of Drura and Jacques Foccart (Invisible Kid 2) that was already established by the time we saw Drura during the TMK run. What a visually stunning couple! And Drura was such a playful, loving wife-- I do miss this relationship!

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the praise y'all! A while back I did a cute sketch of Tenzil and Drura, and I even doodled out a cute little 2 page toon featuring them.... Gonna have to do some diggin.... Hang in there.... [Love]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean...those pics of Drura are AMAZING. I was lucky enough to get Dave to do a commission of her for me... mine is just pen and ink, no colors. Your colors brings her to life.

Lash - I've always thought it was fabric...and a facial tattoo. I now bow down to you as the ultimate Infectious Lass fan. [Love]

From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me be the echo-- beautiful work, dean.

And I'll say it again... Drura should be the *new* White Witch.

Think 'Typhoid Mary' rather than a literal magic-wielding witch.

TN

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Toddkins...

I've resisted your idea to re-intro Drura as a disease-casting White Witch... but I think the idea is growing on me...

--------------------

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah- the incantations are working... [Wink]

Actually, the ideal would be a young mage with the limitations of preparation that made Mysa so interesting.

I have a hard time imagining the reboot Mysa deciding to be a superheroine. If a 'rehumanized' Zoe took up the mystic arts, I'd support that use of the name, too. Or a totally new character. Or even Dragonmage-- why be sexist? And that *would* free him from that overused dragon- Asian male connection...

But I really like the idea of Drura as White Witch. It reminds me of Marvel's Scarlet Witch back in the day when her name was figurative rather than literal. (I much preferred the former-- haven't liked her nearly as much since she took up with Agatha Harkness...)

In my imagination, Drura'd *hate* the name... but get used to it grudgingly. Picture her climactic 'empowerment scene'... "Yes... I'm white... and maybe I'm a witch... but in between your heaves, you call me THE WHITE WITCH!!!!"

TN

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.