Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Drura AND Tenzil AND a Calorie Queen cameo...?!?! Dean you rock hearty!

You inspired me, Lash!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Almost as dreamy a threesome as Triad!

Alrighty then!

I *am* still interested in seeing what happens when Drura kisses someone.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Guys, we have GOT to get back to workin' on that Matter-Eater Lad series, and get Dean drawin' on it, pronto!

Fun! Can't make any promises, but sounds fun.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
LOVE it, Dean! The two close-ups of Drura in the second tier of p. 2 are especially beautiful! Great work! [Big Grin]

Thanks, Pov! I have great luck when drawing Drura. Pretty much every sketch I do of her turns out well. Must be the odds, though, cuz I don't draw her that often.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, that story was amazing! I love the expressions and poses conveyed in your art. Calorie Queen sure knows how to make a cameo! The colors and fun story didn't hurt at all, either! Very entertaining. Glad to see Infectious Lass gets appreciated in some form of Legion comic. [Wink]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
<-----------------------

Doing a big bump UP to show off Mondo Joe's sexy INFECTIOUS LASS avatar!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Where? Where is it?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

D'oh! Dean, I changed avatars as I am wont to do every other day or so and now my above post makes no sense!

But go to the avatar list in your profile--- she's stunning, you will know her when you see her!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Or look here. [Smile]

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Like your new Avatar Gary. But shouldn't you be at work? Or do you actually have a Friday night off from the bar?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Like your new Avatar Gary. But shouldn't you be at work? Or do you actually have a Friday night off from the bar?

I'm playing hooky. [Smile] I decided to take a Friday night off for the first time in probably 8 years. Kabir was supposed to arrive from NY tonight.

Unfortunately, due to Murphy's Law, he missed his plane because of HIS job and won't arrive until tomorrow morning. [Frown]

I decided to keep with the program and stay home from work anyway. I'll be calling in from time to time to check on things there though.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The unofficial official All-Infectious Lass Thread RENAME INFECTIOUS LASS poll!

So, when Drura makes her enevitable reappearance postboot, what should her code-name be?

Choose TWO, and post your favorite first. I'll tally 'em up in a few days!

CONTAGION

WHITE WITCH

VIRUS

TYPHOID

MALADY

BIOHAZARD

DISEASE DAMSEL

PLAGUE

SYNDROME

INFECTIOUS LASS

--------------------

Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
INFECTIOUS LASS

or

DISEASE DAMSEL

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
But what about Malignant Miss? or Princess Pestilentia? The more syllables, the better!

[ October 23, 2003, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Awkward Pause Boy ]

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Plague
2. Malady

But what's up with this 'White Witch' thing? The two characters are not the same!!! Nor should they be!!! Just because the two are white and have antennae?

Oh. I see.

I don't like it, though. (Wow, I seldom get this worked up about something.)

Juan

[ October 23, 2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Juan ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.