Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread! (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: the ALL-INFECTIOUS LASS thread!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
What's up with Medicus One, nowadays? I wonder if Levitz will be exploring there?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meteoro Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meteoro Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if the people I see in the All-Infectuous Lass thread are familiar people only with different names [Wink]
By the way, is there an introductory thread elsewhere?

Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Christian!! Is that you?? Welcome to Legion World!! You can introduce yourself here!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meteoro Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meteoro Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the heads upu, lil'rhino! I did my quick intro. Not sure if I should go into more specifics, lol.
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
It's up to you. Reveal as much or as little as you like!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meteoro Lad
Applicant

Ok. I look really different without the mask! [Razz]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

lil'rhino

There simply has not been enough discussion about Drura around these parts lately!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GASP!!! I can't agree more with Rhino! And where is the fan-art?!?!?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
'Great minds . . .'

I just found an Alexander MCQueen showing that has a ton of Drura outfits that I am thinking about for her.
And there's another designer, too, if I can just find him again.
sigh

How can she be such a favorite and yet, never seen?
[Infectious Lass]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
But the real question is, when she returns, will her romance with Invisible Kid 2 begin?

...or, maybe their romance has already begun, and somewhere, lost in the time stream, is a Time-Traveling, Teleporting, Often-Invisible Plague Child!

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
^^Love it!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Taste THIS infectious awesomesauce...

-

--------------------

Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
"Infectious Lass has the native Somahturian power to transmit to others any disease she chooses, while remaining immune to the effects of the disease herself. Somahturians act as host bodies for thriving colonies of disease, both bacterial and viral, which they have developed a symbiotic relationship with and cannot live without."

Just came across this:

-

So if Re-AniMage infected Infectious Lass with his own host parasites, she would gain his ability to heal others, although possibly not herself...?

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
^^Awesome idea!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.