Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<also does not enter>

Soon Slim, you'll be able to have all of your enemies gathered here, and I'm going to ensure it.

Then you can take your bar and leave, so Ultra Man and I can focus on our prime directives.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
<sighs>

Shame. He had such potential. Well, ta! (For now.)

<leaves>

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
It seems that some of the LMBPers have finally remembered you two.

Now I only need to wait until they find their way here...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
You will need allies dear Slim.

Omnicom me.

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
So, shenu, what can you do for me?

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

<Stands looking up at the third time frozen figure behind the bar>

So Fat Boy finally started looking for you, did he?

Well, his friendship with Cobalt kid is going to cost him dearly...

He'll be here soon I think, then... another of Cobalt's friends and allies becomes a trophy on my wall...

BWAH-HA-HAHA-HA

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, not the Club Cobalt I was looking for.
<spots frozen cat, turns around, walks over to Boys Town, looking for a stiff one.>

[ August 23, 2007, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
-------------

[ROTFLMAO]

-------------

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Walks in, looks up at the three time frozen figures behind the bar>

You're playing a dangerous game, Slim, eventually they're gonna come after you. Lard Butt doesn't know about your third trophy yet, but he'll figure it out soon and then you'll have three of the most powerful LMBPers gunning for you...

You ready for that kind of action?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

You know I am Concord.

Why don't you go back and tell them who's up there...

In fact tell'em I got four trophy's now.

<A fourth cube of frozen time floats up next to the others. Inside is a beautiful young woman with bluish skin>

Caught her sneaking in last night. I'm sure that coward Cobalt sent her...

You tell'em what I got, Concord, I'm tired of waiting...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<a small robot enters>

Greetings playa! I'm S.H.A.G., the robot sidekick of Cobalt Kid!

He's requested that you stand down and free the prisoners you've kidnapped--you've underestimated the enemies you be makin'.

He'll meet you at a nuetral location, outside this bar, at your earliest request.

So? What's it gonna be playboy?

<S.H.A.G. hovers there, a small gold robot about the size of a football>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

<The S.H.A.G. robot is encased in a cube of frozen time and floats up next to the others "Trophies">

Does Cobalt Kid think I'm completely STUPID?!?

I want you HERE Cobalt, HERE where MY Power is SUPREME!!

You'll come, eventually...

and then you'll die...

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<as Slim has suggested, a figure resembling an old-school Lard Lad floats suspended in frozen time with the others>

<Is this Lard Lad Robot? If so, what was it Hyvvie found in Lardy's Lair?>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<In an abandoned building across the street from Club Cobalt in Chains the LW Security Office has established a secure location.>

Gramps set this place up just after the Bar first appeared.

Make yourselves comfy people we might have along wait... Nobody and No-One are under orders to find out as much as possible.

Lt Hutch Starsky and Sgt Duke Dvron will have the GenCar assault squad assembled soon, they're going in first when we are ready.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<arrives with Invisible Brainiac>

Excellent. At last we can have this long-overdue confrontation.

[aside]Stop staring My, he's just a security officer like you[/aside]

If only there was some way we could figure out where that Bar draws its powers from. None of our sensors work, and Pagan Lass would have had better luck against magic. It seems much more cosmic than it appears.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.