Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
There's also that "chaste" lounge but I really think you would find the loveseat much more to your liking! [Wink]

PTTT 36

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
If only there was a kindly gentleman to catch me! Or at least a convenient sopha to faint upon.

PTTT: 98

No sopha in sight but there is this lovely loveseat upon which you might recline [Smile]

PTTT 35

I am becoming a bit overcomed.

Mr. Vee, could I impose upon you to help me to my bed?

PTTT: 100

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
I think I am channelling this thread

PTTT: 99

One of the finer flings of flirtatiousness to be found in the vicinity.

PTTT 37

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
If only there was a kindly gentleman to catch me! Or at least a convenient sopha to faint upon.

PTTT: 98

No sopha in sight but there is this lovely loveseat upon which you might recline [Smile]

PTTT 35

I am becoming a bit overcomed.

Mr. Vee, could I impose upon you to help me to my bed?

PTTT: 100

It is never an imposition to request hand from a friend [Smile]

PTTT 38

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I seem to have left Vee speechless.

PTTT: 101

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ah, he fixed his probelm.

PTTT: 102

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

And 'grats to the new Captain!

Here's to Captain Quis! [Cheers]

PTTT 39

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Ah, he fixed his probelm.

PTTT: 102

Yes, that and my problem also [Wink] Are you sure you weren't hanging around with Cobie?

PTTT 40

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Well, I'm sorry to say that I must be off. But it has been a blast to say the least!

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug] to you Quis!

PTTT 41

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Before I go, I really should mention that you seem to have gotten a very nice tan while gracing the South Florida coast! [Wink]

-

PTTT 42

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Captain Quis. [Smile]

1) Your crew has been taken over by alien flowers that make them happy. Your course of action:

a: Fire Photon Torpedos. Full Spread
b: Contact Star Base 12 and tell then it has happened again
c: Rip shirt and overturn some furniture to look like you have been fighting.
d: Is this a metaphor for the drug counter culture?

PTTT: 103

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
or...

e: start a mutiny and restore the former Captain!

PTTT: 93

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
because he was so much sexier, y'know?

PTTT: 94

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And what's so wrong with alien flowers that make the crew happy, anyway?

PTTT: 95

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Are they making them too happy to run the ship?

PTTT: 96

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.