Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Yes I have. In this very thread even. Once to correct a mistake I made (and in the quote when Lard Lad replied to it) and one of Lard LAd's posts when he typed "PTT" instead of "PTTT".

I do try to be moderate in my use of my moderating abilities.

PTTT: 118

Yeah--Quis ... censored
PTTT: 127

[ June 04, 2008, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What Lard Lad said before he was rudely censored "Click Here For A Spoiler... tried to use the word "count" in one of his post, but typoed and left out one particular letter in the word!

It was quite scandalous!

[gasp]

"

PTTT: 119

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Quis sure seems to be going mad with power lately! [Eek!]

PTTT: 128

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
"Yeahhhh. I'll just relax, and think pleasant thoughts...Chicken pot pie!...Chocolate-covered raisins!...Ehh...Glazed ham!...
Heh...heh...heh...they think I'm CRAZY. But I know better. It is not *I* who am crazy. It is not I who am MAD! Didn'tcha hear 'em? Didn'tcha see the CROWDS?

Oh my beloved ice cream bar...how I love to lick your creamy center! HOOOWWWWWW...and your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering! You're not like the others...you like the same things I do! Waxed paper...boiled football leather...dog breath...We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!"

PTTT: 120

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'll assume that most people know the source of the above quote.

PTTT: 121

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

from the same source:

"Now, listen, Cadet. I've got a JOB for you. See this button?

DON'T TOUCH IT! It's the HISTORY ERASER button, you FOOL!

So what'll happen?

That's just IT! We don't KNOW! Maayyybeee something bad?...Mayyybeee something good! I guess we'll never know! 'Cause you're going to guard it! You won't TOUCH it, will you?"

PTTT: 122

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

What do people think of my new avatar?

PTTT: 123

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It's YOU, Quis!

PTTT: 74

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I was looking for a Bizarro Avatar, but there are none here. Can you believe that?

PTTT: 124

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Three more posts after this one and I'll tie Lard Lad for the number 1 spot. Hey given the Star Trek analogy, wouldn't the poster with the second highest post count be "Number One"?

PTTT: 125

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep. That would make our fearless Captain either Pike or Picard.

PTTT: 75

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I guess that would make me either Lt. Spock or Data.

PTTT: 76

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Vee and Ram Boy can fight over who gets to be Jose "Joe" Tyler and Yeoman Colt or Beverly Crusher and Deanna Troi.

PTTT: 77

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so down with being Deanna Troi. Would anyone like to discuss how they're feeling?

PTTT: 37

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

If I'm Spock, I'm repressing my feelings. If I'm Data, I'm puzzled as to what feelings are. If I'm Scotty, I'm either working on my engines or drunk, so that's how I deal with my feelings.

PTTT: 78

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.