Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Your wish is my command, RB. Of course, I also would prefer not to double-post.

PTTT: 32

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Same here. Double-posting is so last page.

PTTT: 33

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And posting smilies only is so 5 pages or so ago!

PTTT: 121

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Or is it?

PTTT: 122

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
There's nothing worse than being caught posting in last page's styles!

PTTT: 33

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Hmmm?]

PTTT: 123

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sorry, had to do that to twerk Quis a little when he sees this later, guys!

[Big Grin]

PTTT: 124

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Hmmm, looking at Lardy's enormous post count, I'm getting the sense that this page's new trend is all about size.

PTTT: 34

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Size always matters!

[Big Grin]

PTTT: 125

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

LOL - Well, Rocky is going to have to pick up the pace if he wants to knock Vee out of the top 5...before dawn!

PTTT: 35

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Perhaps Hyvvie can give him a hand/paw?

PTTT: 126

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Perhaps he can.

*Woof*!

PTTT: 34

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Sorry, had to do that to twerk Quis a little when he sees this later, guys!

[Big Grin]

PTTT: 124

Don't make me go and delete all the grealim posts and reduce your post count.

PTTT: 117

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Do you ever use your moderating abilities, Quis?

PTTT: 36

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I have. In this very thread even. Once to correct a mistake I made (and in the quote when Lard Lad replied to it) and one of Lard Lad's posts when he typed "PTT" instead of "PTTT".

I do try to be moderate in my use of my moderating abilities.

PTTT: 118

[ June 04, 2008, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.