Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I figure that if I can hold on to the Number Three spot, I'll be happy.

PTTT: 71

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(At any rate, I'm more excited about having just moved up from # 20 to # 19 in the Top 50 list--a promotion that took about 500 posts to achieve!)

PTTT: 72

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I looked and, apparently, I've overtaken Kid Prime for #17.

Of course Quis and Lardy have been busy boys the past couple days.

PTTT: 29

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn vow.

PTTT: 27

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

whoops. I accidentally pressed the add reply button after typing this. My bad.

PTTT: 28

Ram Boy
Active

Which means in order to keep my original promise not to double post in this thread, I'll have to post again in order to make it a triple post.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I looked and, apparently, I've overtaken Kid Prime for #17.

Of course Quis and Lardy have been busy boys the past couple days.

Not so busy. We have been posting here. Blame Vee.

PTTT: 115

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
He Who Wanders, Rockhopper Lad, & Ram Boy,

All you need to do to get your post count up is to have a posting dialog while on line at the same time.

PTTT: 116

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

*Following Quislet's advise*

It's all Vee's fault.

PTTT: 30

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it! Blame Vee!

PTTT: 30

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Well, that's a two-way tie for 30 posts. I wonder who's going to break it. [Hmmm?]

PTTT: 73

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

I think it should be Rockhopper Lad who breaks the tie. Rocky?

PTTT: 31

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I don't know. I like sharing.

PTTT: 31

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not me. I like being the Kirk! [Big Grin]

PTTT: 120

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

hmmm, 12 more posts and Vee (PTTT: 42) is out of the top 5.(assuming Rocky posts 12 more times as well)

PTTT: 32

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.