Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Fine!

<teleports beneath rubble where Slim is>

I can get you out of here, Slim! And I can set this vessel for self-destruct--it has a nuclear core--and cover your tracks, hopefully taking out Cobalt and the others in the process! What do you say?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmm...by all means Cobie, grab me more firmly.

Don't let Crujectra get jealous though!

*tee hee*

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pop

<looks around at rubble and dust>

C-Cobalt? You around?

<falls to his knees, fighting zombification virus with all his power>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<holding Spacey, bleeding from earlier battle with Frio, bruised by Slim>

A little busy here Lardy...

<rubble falling down on Abin and Cobalt>

Hang on Spacey...no, now isn't the time for...did you just pinch me? [Big Grin]

<lays hand on Lardy>

Lardy, jeez, look out! Some of Slim's men are still around...

<magnetically blasts them back>

My Whee Fem! Behind you!

<healing power on Lardy>

That should help...did you say you were bitten by a zombie? I don't even want to know what's happening on the rest of Legion World.

<keeps healing>

That should do it...

...Now--where is Everyday Girl? And where did Slim go?

<moves along rubble>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Clive Bot:
Fine!

<teleports beneath rubble where Slim is>

I can get you out of here, Slim! And I can set this vessel for self-destruct--it has a nuclear core--and cover your tracks, hopefully taking out Cobalt and the others in the process! What do you say?

Yeah, that'll work... I just need a moment to gather myself together...

<Slim stands, shaking the rubble off of himself, and extends his arms. Circuitry rips itself out of the walls and returns to his body. For the first time everyone in the bar gets a full view of his exposed face and upper body. He is a CYBORG, the left half of his body is entirely robotic...>

You've won this round Cobalt... Or have you???

BWAHA-HA-HAH-HA

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

What in the name of the nine hells...?

Slim, what have you done to yourself?

<puts up magnetic shield between Lardy, Spacey, Abin, Pagan and the rest and Slim>

And I don't like the sound of this. He's got something else up his sleeve! Everyone get ready to move!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<the robot rises to full view>

Here, Slim...you will find safety through this portal, through which only you can go.

<looks at Cobalt and others>

I've sealed this bar off with a force shield! The rest of you will be atomized as I detonate my atomic core in 15...14...13...

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The robot? Des...I...I'm too weak to teleport us!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Its up to Everyday Girl, Lardy. You have to trust her. She'll get us out of here. I know it.

<looks on strait ahead, completely full of trust>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<grins>

Rex Veridian. Well met indeed. Welcome to Legion World--thanks for the assist.

<ignores counting down of certain doom>

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Clive Bot:
<the robot rises to full view>

Here, Slim...you will find safety through this portal, through which only you can go.

No, I don't think so! You can't just disappear when you're the host of the party. Where are your manners? Things like that simply aren't done is gentele society. If we must get blown to bits I insist that you share the experience with us.

Once again Rex weaves the green mist together. This time it forms a barrier across the portal, preventing Slim's escape.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
<grins>

Rex Veridian. Well met indeed. Welcome to Legion World--thanks for the assist.

<ignores counting down of certain doom>

The pleasure is all mine Cobalt though I must admit that you are even more spectacular than I had understood. Quite enthralling. Alas, it's my understanding that you have yet to fully embrace the Spartan ideal you profess to emulate. Perhaps some day...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]

I appreciate the compliment! I'm thinking that the minute we all miraculously escape this predicament, we somehow regroup with the rest of the LMB and figure out just what's going on around here.

Of course that gives Everyday Girl about three seconds...

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Hmmm...the robot's timer must be off a bit. That's what happens when you use cheap labor to build nefarious devices. They always forget to calibrate something or other. Maybe his battery is wearing down and needs a recharge? [shrug]

1...0...+1

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
OHMYGOD! Can't a girl like powder her nose during one of these adventures?

And anyway Mr Greengenes I like need you to like drop your Barrier Thingie so I can...

<The Barrier Preventing Access to the portal Vanishes>

<click - click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

<The first four bullets drive the robot through the portal it created and the fifth activates it's defective timer mechanism.>

Feel free to follow him Slim... But I don't think he's gonna be there very long...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.