Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Club Cobalt in Chains (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Club Cobalt in Chains
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice BLAMing. Most impressive. Reminds me of my great aunt Esmeralda. She could blast the chest hair off her latest beau and not leave a single mark on his skin. But that's a story for another day...

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice work Brit!

<pats EDG on the behind, but quickly moves it to her shoulders before Abin can give Cobalt a dirty look>

I think its time to get the hell out of here and regroup. This place is still dangerous and there's no telling what Slim can do.

<looks across room>

Is Slim still here? Or did he dissapear with the defunct Lard Lad robot?

We need medics for the injured. Pagan, Stoopid Cat, My Whee Fem, Spacey, Lardy. They don't look so good. <still holding Space Tart>

We need to find out who and where that robot was and went. But first--where is Slim? Is he still here?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Nice work Brit!

<pats EDG on the behind...>

We need to find out who and where that robot was and went. But first--where is Slim? Is he still here?

Ohmygod! Mr Cobalt, if you like slip and like touch my cute and pert derrière again I might slip and <click -click>...

[cute smile]And WE like wouldn't want THAT to happen, like would WE??[/cute smile]

Slim slipped out into the streets...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Nice work Brit!

I think its time to get the hell out of here and regroup. This place is still dangerous and there's no telling what Slim can do.

We need medics for the injured. Pagan, Stoopid Cat, My Whee Fem, Spacey, Lardy. They don't look so good. <still holding Space Tart>

We need to find out who and where that robot was and went...

Yo Cobester, first off Miss Blam-Blam wasn't alone here... I kicked some Major Super-Villain Ass keeping your six clean.

Second, I don't need no stinking Medical Help...

And Third, If you want to know who or what Tin LardLad was; Why dont you ask the real thing? He's standing there next to you with that big old "I'm Screwed Now" look of his hanging all over his face...

[ September 18, 2007, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: My Wee Fem ]

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My, I think he was blasted through the portal by Brittney? And be sure you're checked out by the medics. But jeez girl, I saw--you'll be getting a fat bonus for that!

<hands Space Tart to Medic>

Get some rest Spacey...

I think its time we made our way into the streets after Slim, and then find a place for all active LMBers on Legion World to meet up! I guess this is going to be Cali's show now, so we'll follow her lead...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Yo, Cobester, Why are you giving LardBoy a free pass again?

We need some answers here! He's been publicly hunting for his robot for a while... And when we find it and free it - it promptly pulls a Benedict Arnold on us...

So what's the story Lardo????

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

She's right Lardy. What's the story with the LardBots? Do you have any ideas?

<looks at My Whee Fem>

Your pluckiness is appreciated, My, but I hardly think Lardy has any sinister intentions. Besides, there are multiple robots on Legion World of other LMBers that the LMBers themselves don't even know about. But that's a confidential security matter.

How many Lard-bots are you aware of Lardy? There seems to be multiples now.

<heals self after wounds inflicted by Frio and Slim>

And we're going to need to hurry. In addition to Slim and the rogue robot, there's also Frio we have to worry about. And from the message Jailbait Lass left me, a whole other problem on the streets of Legion World.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Look, guys, I simply don't know what's going on with these robots! I had one made before I left for Zerox and now have three accounted for at this point! Based on interviews I've made, I think the one I've been looking for is out there with Rocky looking for Vee.

<looks at Cobalt with suspicious glare>

Why would there be multiple Lard Lad robots, Des? Hmm? Your own accounts in the Archives mention me several time in missions while I was gone for two years, yet you know I was gone! Did you use robots of me as decoys or what?

<frowns>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Y'Know Big Boss, you've got a real blind spot where Lardo is concerned...

I hope that don't cause too many more problems...

<Looks out front door.>

Holy Crap on a Stick! The streets are fulla ZOMBIES!!!!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<looks at them all, with no expression>

Of course I did. They were standard LMB-decoy robots. There were three of them in total. They were all shut off months before you arrived back to us. There should be no reason they were still active, though the one Slim captured may be one.

<looks at Lardy>

Why are you so shocked? You need to trust me Lardy. It was for the good of Legion World. I needed a Lard Lad decoy robot for the Dark Stu Saga, and another for the Infinite Crisis. It was absolutely necessary to create as much confusion for our foes as possible. As Chief of Security, I have quite a bit of leeway with the robot technology I can use.

I don't think this comes as too much of a surprise as anyone. I've had numerous Supergirl Robots help me out over the years.

<puts hand to chin>

But hm...why would one go bad? I never gave them the same rationale abilities I gave the Supergirl robots. They followed orders directly. There would have to be some outside influence controlling it...

...perhaps I know where we should check next then...

<looks back up at My Whee Fem, Lardy and Rex Veridian>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
Y'Know Big Boss, you've got a real blind spot where Lardo is concerned...

I hope that don't cause too many more problems...

<Looks out front door.>

Holy Crap on a Stick! The streets are fulla ZOMBIES!!!!

<is interrupted>

Bloody Liberty!

I've just sent Cali a message. Enough of this! We need to get out there! We need to find Slim, Frio and the rogue Lard-bot, but first, let's do what we can to stop these zombies!

Rex--welcome to Legion World and thanks for the save. Care to join us on this? We could use a hand, and perhaps help you out?

<flies out into the streets>

Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Rex--welcome to Legion World and thanks for the save. Care to join us on this? We could use a hand, and perhaps help you out?

Well, I may as well..."in for a ruby, in for a ransom" as dear uncle Elmer used to say. But I seriously doubt you'll be able to help me out.

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
It's taken everything I had and a few favors on top of that But... "Club Cobalt in Chains" is back in business.

Step up to the bar, first round is on me...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Slimm, I'll take a Triple Sec on the rocks and a few answers.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
You got a set stones Concord, I'll give ya that.

You chose yer side during that Faces Dust-Up. I said I'd stand the first round an' I'll do it. But yer one n' done Concord.

Drink up n' leave, or stay a long time, yer choice.

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.