Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
When i can find it myself, i'll let you know...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
hmm show me where can I find the thread?

Right where you'd least expect it - in the Spaceopoly section - Go figure!!! [shrug]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
From comicsccontinuum:
Click for fullsize image

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A TITANS-east ep tonight!

Bumblebee is fantastic, 'toon Speedy & Aqualad sure are cute!

I' trying not to outright hate those 2 speed-kids, 'cause they're not Wally, Bart or Jesse.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
My thoughts on the last two eps since I forgot to post them.

On "Trust": Madame Rouge is one wicked lady and it was keen to seen find out more about Hot Spot. I wish Wildebeest had been in it longer though.

On "For Real": It was keen to see Titans East again especially Aqualad and Bumblebee. Quite a funny ep in general.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Saw the "Snowblind" last night (yeah Friday night!!!!) and it was good. Cool to see the relationship between Starfire and Red Star....but in the end...it was a tear of (________) - do not want to spoil the ending for you all. But definitely want to say that you all need to watch that episode. Full of courage, I would say. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Having Starfire and Red Star befriend each other was a nice nod to the fact that *he* was originally Starfire years before she first appeared.

I just saw this and was surprised at how moving it was.

I hope Starfire's comment at the end proves to be prophetic.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Saw the "Snowblind" last night (yeah Friday night!!!!) and it was good. Cool to see the relationship between Starfire and Red Star....but in the end...it was a tear of (________) - do not want to spoil the ending for you all. But definitely want to say that you all need to watch that episode. Full of courage, I would say. [Smile]

Also, i can see why Starfire and Robin haven't hooked up yet...This is definitely not the Titans comic book... [sigh] [Frown]
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
this night's episode with Kole and Gnarrk is kind of bland....not exciting or cool...just boring. Kole's power is just transform her into a crystal-like form like Stone Boy and acts like a prism? this is the first time I do not like the cartoon version of any DC heroes... I prefer comics' Kole over cartoon's Kole. But that's my opinion. what s yours?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

saw the new episode tonight spotlighting on Raven and the young kids - one is a baby, one is named Timmy Tantrum, and one is a girl with imaginary friend named Bobby. The episode turned out okay, showed the softer side of Raven. Quiet Episode. Monsieur Mallah is a main villain.
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It was kinda like a baby matter-eater lad. The ep was ok -- Raven's always cool and some of the fighting animation was kinda impressive - they seem to be doing something new with the "shaky hand-held camera" feel. I thought it worked well.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
saw the new episode tonight spotlighting on Raven and the young kids - one is a baby, one is named Timmy Tantrum, and one is a girl with imaginary friend named Bobby. The episode turned out okay, showed the softer side of Raven. Quiet Episode. Monsieur Mallah is a main villain.

In your opinion, is Trigon too scary even for kids to watch?
superboymddjr
Quiet member

well....in my opinion, not really scary...but quite EVIL that kicks butt a big time - that's what made that episodes cool to watch.

As for the new episode with Raven, the episode is WAY too QUIET...perhaps the most QUIETEST of them all.

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What was the pig-tailed girl's name? I thought I heard Raven call her 'Marvin'. Which would be the weirdest name for a girl I've ever heard.

Matter-Eater-Infant had a tooth emblem that looked just like ME Lad's SW6 Legionnaire one.

I was feeling a bit of deja DEO-vu, but I ended up liking *these* kids, I guess.

Monsieur Mallah wasn't nearly as intimidating and scary as he was in earlier episodes. Was the voice actor the same? He sounded different, to me...

I don't think there's another new episode the rest of November... [Frown]

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Teen Titans GONE!

Looks like the show won't be picked up for a sixth season. Newsarama has the info.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.