Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I too am still reading the TTG! comic, the current issue with Starfire & Wildebeest was cute.

As for the 'toon, I still watch it when I come across it on Cartoon Network. I'm interested in purchasing the series in By-Seasons DVD format.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't really been tempted by DVD collected seasons before, but I'll buy TTG when they put the collections out. [Cool]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I -had- to buy this guy-- he made me laugh!

Click for fullsize image

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

And yes, Lashie, the Star/Wildebeest story was great! I think I like this guy Norton's art even better than Todd N (gasp!) and wouldn't mind if he became the regular artist so Todd can get cracking on more WILD GUARD... [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Pov

[Bump] for #17.

Jeez, this book's got terrible sales numbers. [Frown] The only reason it's still alive is probably the CN tie-in... but really, how much longer can DC let this live? Sad, because the art is consistently great.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Aren't tie-in books like TTG sold outside the direct market as well? I don't believe Diamond's sales reflect that.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Possibly, OM. I know I've seen Marvel's MARVEL AGE titles in Target. Stands to reason they would have more outlets for TTG! and The Batman Strikes series. I hope you're right.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
*bumping this thread so people can find it*

I'll probably be adding some stuff to it pretty soon anyway.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Here are the all the taglines for the upcoming eps:

http://www.titansgo.net/episode_guide.php?season=5

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't read the comic but I love the cartoon.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
My 5 yr old (can you guys believe he's 5 already?) is still a HUGE Titans Go fan. Today's episode was a rerun but the ad for the new season had a real easter egg for some older fans. ...now bear in mind I only heard this once and wasn't actually watching it but I swear I heard a voice in the ad shout Doom Patrol Go!

I'll try to watch for the ad again to verify it (with a little boy in the house there's ALWAYS at least one TV on CN)

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Yeah, the Doom Patrol is going to be in a few eps this season, the 1st two actually.

--------------------
ActorLad

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
Yeah, the Doom Patrol is going to be in a few eps this season, the 1st two actually.

Would this be the Doom Patrol headed by Arani Caulder and starring Robotman (in new body armour) Tempest, Celsius and Negative Woman or the Chief's crew of Robotman (original body armour), Negative Man, and Elasti-Girl?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

The original crew of Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl, and Mento. No word if The Chief will appear although I doubt it.

--------------------
ActorLad

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
The original crew of Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl, and Mento. No word if The Chief will appear although I doubt it.

Ohhh...I completely forgot about Mento (Steve Dayton's) involvement with the (original) Doom Patrol...Where is he now in current DC continuity? If Gar is still kickin' ass with the Titans, he still must have a home life somewhere...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.