Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wohoo! I finally did see the commercial! So if the ad is for the first episode then you better be ready for it this Saturday.
Sweet!

Mento is side by side with Robin shouting "Doom Patrol Attack!", Robot Man said something too but I forget what it was.

This should be really cool.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Remember new eps of Teen Titans start tonight!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the heads-up!! Is it 9pm?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope-- 8 pm eastern (so 7 pm for you?). And the JLU show's on for an hour from 10-11 eastern (9-10?). JLU is two back-to-back episodes. Did you catch the season debut last Saturday?
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

It's on 7pm here so I would check your local listings.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

7pm here too, just checked the TV Guide channel-- 20 minutes! I'm excited!

Does anyone know if TT Season 1 has seen a full-season DVD set release yet? I'm not interested in DVDs with only 3 or 4 episodes on them.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Lash, The 1st two Teen Titans dvds collect the entire 1st season. The 3rd dvd that just came out recently collects the 1st half of the 2nd Season.

--------------------
ActorLad

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks, Actor!

IT'S ON, IT'S ON!!!

RITA!! CLIFF!!!!!!! The DP looks AWESOME!!!!!

Fanboy joygasm!!!!!!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THAT was KEWL.

The Brain was so bitchy; I just loved him-- even that funny, 60s Star Trek-voice!

Mento was also bitchy. I found him much less lovable.

--------------------

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope this was part one of at least a two-parter. If not, that's a heck of a loose end to leave dangling.

Did Rita ever shrink? All I ever saw was growing, returning to normal.

Negative Man/Raven were interesting to see 'side by side'.

Mento/Beast Boy is reminiscent of Batman/Robin, I thought.

I always wanted to see Cyborg as a partner/sidekickish teamup for Robotman.

When I first heard about the Doom Patrol's cartoon appearance, I wanted it to be on JLU. After seeing this episode, I realized how many Titans connections there are, both literal and figurative.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Negative Man's power looked great 'tooned. I've always loved Beast Boy's morphing 'tooned-- it look awesome!

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, big nod to a Perez NTT cover....
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Just finished watching it before I comment, yes it is a two-parter. We get to see the rest of the Brotherhood of Evil next ep.

The begining flashback was interesting and seeing the 1st time Beast Boy used his powers in such an extreme way was cool and his reaction was cute.

I liked Beast Boys Tuborkel. [Smile]

Rita seemed nice, Negative Man was cool, Cliff was ok, but Mento was seriously a jerk in this ep.

MM & The Brain I haven't really formed an opinion on yet.

--------------------
ActorLad

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, loved that first look at Robotman.
Mento was such a dork! Still though Steve Dayton always was somewhat rough on Gar so it fit. I wish Elasti Girl and Neg man had gotten a little more "fface time" but it was incredibly cool getting to see them in a cartoon at all. I have to agree with Lash "fanboygasm!"

I didn't really think of that as a "60's Star Trek voice" it sounded like Stephen Hawking more than anything (imo) but did you notice the 60's secret agent/James Bond action music style to the soundtrack during the big fight scene? It rocked!

It was a great episode and the teaser looked like there should be a second part to the story. I distinctly recognized Madam Rouge in the trailer as they ran the credits.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Yeah, loved that first look at Robotman.
Mento was such a dork! Still though Steve Dayton always was somewhat rough on Gar so it fit. I wish Elasti Girl and Neg man had gotten a little more "fface time" but it was incredibly cool getting to see them in a cartoon at all. I have to agree with Lash "fanboygasm!"

I didn't really think of that as a "60's Star Trek voice" it sounded like Stephen Hawking more than anything (imo) but did you notice the 60's secret agent/James Bond action music style to the soundtrack during the big fight scene? It rocked!

It was a great episode and the teaser looked like there should be a second part to the story. I distinctly recognized Madam Rouge in the trailer as they ran the credits.

So is the Titans cartoon set outside of DC continuity, for if it is, then explaining why Rita (who is supposed to be "wormfood" by now) is featured in a starring role...should be a pretty big piece of cake! [No] [Shudder]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.