Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans GO!!!! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teen Titans GO!!!!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Time to play "name that villain":
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Dang, no Duela! But Karen, Mal, Gnarrk & Lilith look great!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Finally saw last week's episode that I unfortunately missed-- it was GREAT!

*fanboygasm!*

More DOOM PATROL, and it looks like the DP-verse is going to tie heavily into TEEN TITANS continuity what with the Brotherhood recruiting all those Titans-foes!

So we will likely see more of the DP on TT, that's awesome!

I was SOoooooo glad Mento took a chill pill!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Still not clear as to how Elasti-Girl had a prominent role in the episodes, when for all intents and purposes, she had died years before?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ding Dong Daddy Dowd!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to disappoint, but the gal everyone's calling Lilith is actually Kole.

I *wish* it was Miss Clay, but I'm afraid not.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Mystery Lad, just wish somebody would post the group shot image again so you can id the main players?

This wouldnt have happened if George Perez was in charge of the animation IMHO [Frown]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
http://www.titanstower.com/assets/animated/behind%20scenes/sandiego2005/card.jpg
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Thanks, TEEDS, i owe you a cup of Java at Fat Cramer's eatery... [Smile]
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You can click on the image on page 1 for magnification, here goes with who I can ID:

Starting with Robin, then going roughly clockwise:

Robin
Jericho
Bumblebee
Raven
don't know
Pantha (severly bulked up!)
Cyborg
Thunder
Bushido
Wildebeast
Lightning
Mos y Menos (spelling?)
Beast Boy
Starfire
Kole
Gnaark
don't know
Hornblower/Gabriel/Mal
Argent?
Red Star
Hotspot

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Why the heck aren't they using Lilith?

I briefly suspected it might be Kole because of the uniform colors, but then decided that hair was Lilith hair.

Well, maybe Lilith next season. In GREEN MINISKIRT!!

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw Kid Flash!!!!!11!!!12!!one!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm excited. [Big Grin] It was so cool as they panned down too 'cause it went Robin, Aqualad, Speedy, Kid Flash and Wonder Girl -- a nod to the original five!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So. Thrilled. Woo Hoo!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Still not clear as to how Elasti-Girl had a prominent role in the episodes, when for all intents and purposes, she had died years before?

Because this while the cartoons are based on the comics their not tied down by what happens/has happened in the main DCU. They're their own seperate entity dispite one drawing inspiration from the other.

Cali, you'll be even happier to know that Micheal Rosenbaum will be voicing Kid Flash.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm a-watchin'... Madame Rouge is a freakin' BADASS!!!

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Picture #1 - Funny thing is how they are being depicted together as Fearsome Five...Dr Light, Mammoth, Gizmo, Jinx (no Shimmer!!), Psimon?, the Red X, and Cinderblock

Picture #2 - Johnny Numerous #1, Adonis, Puppet King, Trident, Johnny Rancid

Picture #3 - Mumbo Jumbo, Dr. Chang, ? , ? (the girl from HIVE), Plasmus, Warp, Phobia (again, where is Trinity, the Brain, Monsier Mallah, and Houngan???)

Picture #4 - PUke Rocket?? not sure of his name, Killer Moth, Kardiak, ?? the guy with arrow up??, Johnny Numerous #2, Karitou

Picture #5 - Brute? (and someone else who is his helper?), ??, Control Freak, ??, Big guy from HIVE?, ??, another fat guy from HIVE??

PIcture #6 - Fang (kitten's boyfriend), Johnny Numerous #3, Kitten, Mad Mod, ?? , ??, ???, Mother Mow-Pie?? (did not realize that she is a GIANT!), Gamemaster

Picture #7 - the "3-D" guy ???, Bob and Tofu?, One-eye from HIVE, forgot his name..., Private HIVE, CHESHIRE!?!

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.