Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Do clones get a full ration of cupcakes?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
No, because clones are expendable. Cupcakes are only for the important Legionnaires! As a member of Mearl's cabinet, I have a full supply. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Mearl, I'll have some clones, but I want *programmable memories*. I don't want anyone else thinking my thoughts. How else can I use them as decoys for assassination attempts?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I get my own programmable ferroboy clone?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
You can get one of those at a swap meet, they're a dime a dozen.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Can I get my own programmable ferroboy clone?

Sure thing, Lad Boy. In fact, I'll give it some "personal" programming. Then again, you never know if you're getting the clone or the real thing. [Smile]

Oh, and don't listen to Viv. I'm one of a kind - which is why my clones will have to settle for being second best.

--------------------
Dan

Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey hey hey! Ferroboy, I give cupcakes to all my subjects, including the clones! If you treat your clones as expendable, they may rise up against you and take your place... better keep them sedated and slow with cupcakes!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Are the cupcakes what I use to program them? Remember, I want them subservient to me. Clones (at least mine) should NOT be equals!

--------------------
Dan

Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, man, what you do with your clones is up to you!

I'm just warning you, I've seen it happen before. You think you've got your clone under control, when wham! Disaster strikes!

And, uh, I can include the programming in the cupcakes, but be careful not to eat those particular cupcakes in that case.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Gotcha, Mearl! But if I do go around acting like a bizarro, you'll know why.

--------------------
Dan

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we can invent some crazy clone-control chip, that electrifies them when they defy us?

With all of these robots and clones around and thus potentital these potential uprisings, I'm glad I'm slowing building an army of hungry lions!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
Lions, Robots and Clones!

Oh my...

From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take 2 space tart clones [Wink]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Won't we all, dedman? [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Maybe we can invent some crazy clone-control chip, that electrifies them when they defy us?

With all of these robots and clones around and thus potentital these potential uprisings, I'm glad I'm slowing building an army of hungry lions!

Great idea, Cobie! In fact, this is clearly a matter of national security and is therefore our job to make happen. Let's get to it! Just make sure the clone lions also get the chip. You never know when those lions will form a pride to turn against their masters.

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.