Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 115)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah ther like a coupla bunnies. Hump {Giggle} Hump

[sees Space Ranger]

Ohmygod! Uncle... I... I'm just hanging with Mr Cobie...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha! Bunnies! Isn't that adorable!

Grab a seat, Em!

< back to Brit >

So, things see carnal with them, eh? Er. I'm sure you're smartly making Sam wait it out...

< signals for another round >

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit, maybe you should ease off a bit.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

< gives the big thumb to the side "look at this guy" head shake and grin >

Coming from the guy who had a three day "undercover" op with Emerald Empress and Mantis at Shameless Hussies! I still have no idea what you all saying when you solved that case, just that between the three of you there was one bra, no underwear and four socks.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
EM! Join us! I need another girl at this table.

I can handle myself Uncle I no when ta schtop.

And Mr Cobes, why you wanna no who's doin who?

I thout you was doin everybody.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, Brit's a little younger and a lot less experienced than they were.

Although this is the first time I've seen her without Sam in a month.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I got a little bored with the same old, same old...

*hic*

Need something a little more than...well, you know.

< hearing Ranger >

She's coming to her senses! Right, Brit?

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, I just got back from a party in Romania. I can understand being under pressure from uncles, mine keeps trying to find me a husband.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Bored? How could a girl be bored?

What'z in this? Whys it changin color?

Hi Em! Mine just wants to be the Super Party Pooper... of Space!

Uncle Spacey, Mr Cobalt, Have you guys met Emily?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Em, the last thing you want is family telling you who to shack up with. Spontaneity is key!

For example: what am I going to do tonight? I have no idea after this tequila. And from there...?

The nights still young [Big Grin] [Devil]

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Yeah Em, watch Mr Slut-balt closely. You Blink and he'll have your panties on his head.

Unlike some other guys I no.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

{Gulps drink} Brit!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, Sam is Captain No-Fun! Good to know! Those EMT guys have all kinds of weird fetishes anyway.

< to Em >

And don't listen to her, Em. I'm a perfect gentleman. Although the first few times we met, I believe we were on opposite times attacking one another. But I like a lady whose traveled--I'd be glad to hear of the customs of Romania. Perhaps over a drink.

< casual signal to Babette for a raspberry vodka with sprite and splash of cranberry >

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
It is just so hard because of expectations of money, power, and names. But I think someday it will work out beautifully...I want cake vodka next. It really does taste like cake!

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

No Mr Slut-balt, Sam is a gentleman, unlike you and Uncle Sleeparound over there, he wants us to wait until we're married. To do things right.

And that's what I want too. Most of the time.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.