Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 119)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Rond Vidar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rond Vidar           Edit/Delete Post     
<walks into Shakes>

Silverale please.

<checks watch>

From: Always right on time. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
<looks over>

Waiting for someone, or expecting something to happen?

Chill, Rond. SHAKES isn't the sort of place where you should be keeping a schedule.

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I have had a long day (internship interview and homework). I think I would like a mudslide. I need to take a day for myself tomorrow.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rond Vidar
Applicant

[Cheers] I had a long long week ...

I might take it easy this week at the time institute ... At least harmonia is at the titanese office!

From: Always right on time. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, Rond Vidar. I think I remember you from a science convention I attended with my cousins. I am Emily Sivana. Have you ever heard of my family?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rond Vidar
Applicant

Of course! I've heard of everything.there are many sivannas in the history of science.how is question lad?
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

He's doing fairly well. There are rumors that the superiors are moving him to a different division. I don't think he'll be too happy about it, but maybe it will give him more freedom. Maybe we can finally defeat the Tyrian. Have you ever heard of him?

--------------------

Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

<wanders around the room while nursing her Emerald Mojito>

It's so dark around here. What is this, goth city?

*lights up the area with her psychokinetic abilities*

Ah, that's better.

--------------------

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rond Vidar
Applicant

Hey Zoe!

< has a few more silver ales>

Man ... That harmonia is crazy ..... Always giving circadia a hard time .... And she acts like she's so smart .... We all know she's immortal and has super powers .... We work at a TIME institute ... I faked my death twice ! Fooled Braining five! And she <hic> thinks she can pull one over on me! Don't really know where she gets off acting so superior .... And the titanese time institute is sooooo not as prestigious as the earth one! .....

Next time she sasses me ... I'll just say ... " who built a time machine out of junk around the house when he was 14 ???" .... While she was playing her .... < hic> bells !!!!

[LOL]

Oh hey Emily .... No I haven't heard of that tyrian guy ... Just vaguely .... It's hard to keep up to date with current events when you have your head in a time viewer all day long. [Smile]

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

You are very lucky to never have met the Tyrian. You should really visit Charltonburg someday, Rond Vidar. The local university branch is always looking for guest lecturers.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
sweet liberty!ill have to have a shakes before I go on vacation!its getting darker out there though due to the eclipse ... Maybe I should get my shakes cocktail to go !

[ November 18, 2012, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Hey Rond, Emily... That Harmonia sounds like a lot of fun. Careful there, Rond. I've known quite a few bitter enemies who ended up married to each other.

So Emily, what else can you do in Charltonburg? Anything for a young fashionista like me?

And where are you off to, Power Boy?

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I am thinking Ventura
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

... Or rimbor ... Rimbor seems more my scene.

You want to come along Zoe ?

Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Oooh, rough and rumble Rimbor. Why not? Rimbor doesn't seem like the type of planet who'd accept help, but it'd be a good idea to learn more about it. Maybe we can figure out how to develop it a bit.

I'm so ready for this!

--------------------

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.