Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Um, Vee, don't you want to show a bit of jealousy right about now??????

I'm planning my revenge even as we speak. It'll be very Machiavellian!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
After all the punch everyone has drank, I don't know if anyone will be able to remember enough about tonight to be jealous tomorrow!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Oh Stu's being fashionably late, no doubt!

Lash! Having helped attire me in a sexy football jersey once, you know you've set me on the path to impeccable fashion. [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Egads, STU is being inappropriate. I may have to go home. (Not that I can't deal with cads, but usually they're not omnipotent dictators.)
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If you need any webbing, Vee, just ask.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Actually CK, Empress was muttering something about being ignored a little while ago and her eyes (and her EYE) had the green flashing thing going on! She also said something about never having another stiff one again.

At first I thought she was talking about a drink but somehow I don't think that was it because she kept looking at you! You might want to try to placate her a bit!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No plotting tonight though folks, only drinking and dancing!

I hope Caroline and Lash haven't gone to bed yet, there's still more fun to be had (especially since this ball lasts all weekend)!

Now everyone have another kamikazee shot!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Arachne, I'll keep that in mind!

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, pimping for EE? How low have you sunk?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
[ahem]

A new outfit to go with my 800th post.

Like?

Cool! And congratulations on the big eight-oh!

I'll have an Arachnetini in your honor!

[cheers]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
deep in the bowels of the mansion, Lash stumbles upon a large heavy wooden door with ornate carvings of people engaged in the most depraved of sex acts.

Hmm. Stuey never mentioned this room.

Lash pushes the door open and enters

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Empress, I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you honey! It's easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment at these things!

But don't forget that I've saved the last few dances for you, and that the festivities will continue after we leave for some more fun [Wink]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Vee, pimping for EE? How low have you sunk?

Had to do something to keep occupied while STU and you were kissing up a storm [Razz]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I hope Lash finds something fun for all of us to enjoy!
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Stu.

Oh dear, where could Lash be heading.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.