Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
My cruiser or yours?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Stu, I've never seen you without the puppy disguise. Why did you keep it a secret so long that you really look like Dean Caine? By the way, this is a beautiful party. Really a highlight of the whole season. Will you be going to SHAKES after the ball?
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yours!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
My cruiser or yours?

Good night Semi! Good night V! *kisses*
It was so fun to enjoy the ball with you, see you later....

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, Legion World, Varalent and I do take our leave. SHAKES is open and the bar is well staffed with droids. Vee and I have an appointment to watch Rigel 4 go super nova. Sleep tight.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Good night Caroline! It was a blast having you here. Look forward to having you around more often.

Ready when you are Semi!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

Night V, thanks. I will post more, promise. You guys fly safe!!!!!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
By the way, this is a beautiful party. Really a highlight of the whole season. Will you be going to SHAKES after the ball?

Thanks -- and I'm looking forward to the terrific New Year's Eve party that you're planning with Semi!

I'll be attending the after-parties at the Starfield Lounge and SHAKES after the ball is over!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
still in Stu's secret sex room, contemplating never leaving

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Saturn Girl

Yes, I'm really looking forward to cooking for that party. I probably should be nervous for it, but it hasn't hit me yet.

Wow, I still don't see Lash back. You don't have any secret rooms around here in the mansion, do you Stu? You don't think Lash is in any trouble do you?

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think he's in any "trouble" that he can't get himself out of. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Saturn Girl

Oh? OOOHHHH [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] Well then I won't worry about him. I can't see through all the atmospheric 'smoke' from the fog machines, who all is left at the ball?

It's not breaking up already is it?

Saturn Girl

*Standing next to the punch bowl, looking around nervously* Stu? Oh crap, where did everybody go?
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Saturn Girl

*Talking to herself* Well, I can either leave, or mope, or stick around and see if anything happens. Ummmmm. Well, in the meantime, I'll have some more punch. It's delicious. *And, while the music is still playing, Saturn Girl circles, sways and whirls on her private dance floor.*................
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*walks in, dressed to the nines in the outfit he wore to their wedding, oh so many years ago and approaches Saturn Girl quietly*

Looks like everyone left dear. Can I have this dance?

*bows and holds his hand out*

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.