Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:

Special Attaché to the Rodent Community - Rody the Super-Rat

**mmmmmrre0000WWWW**

**hissss*

**mmmrreeooowww**

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Jinx! Follow that Rat! He's taken all the best cheese!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Slowly the double doors in the ballroom are pushed open. Into the smoky atmosphere a figure strides (Aragorn like) through the doors. His blue cloak floats majestically behind him. Standing erect for a moment he surveys the almost empty room.

“Cramer” he cries, “I need to see STU at once I have here many official greetings from the various nations with whom we have treaties of Friendship. He should read them at once”

“Faraway” said FC taking the important looking documents from his hand, “but this is a party, let him have some time to relax, work can wait till morning”

“But, as Secretary of State for Distant Relations it is my duty to maintain the honour and glory of Legion World out there in the faraway places” said a stiff and rather straight laced Faraway Lad unaware of the pun

“Faraway” said FC “ you need to relax a bit more, here have a drink”

“Well I suppose so, it is a ball after all” said FL “ I tell you what” he continued sipping his glass of punch, “ the music is still playing we seem to be all alone, do you, could we, I mean would you do me the honour of this dance?”

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mean to interrupt, but I am here for NIght 2 of the festivities!!!!

Anything exciting on the program tonight?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't rightly know if STU's gonna be around, but I'm plannin' on swingin' by in a few.

Only thing us, I need somebody to help this cowboy find something nice to wear to a fancy occasion like this.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
<swoon>

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Are you all right there, Mr. Blaine? I reckon you look a mite flushed...

--------------------

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I'll... uh... yeah, I'm fine...

Just got really hot in here...

Let me know if you need help with those clothes. I have some spare suits in my suite that I'm sure will fit you...

That is, if you still want help, that is...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Raging Bull
Maverick

Do you think they'll fit me? I'm six foot three and broad shouldered.

But I sure would 'preciate the help. I just got here from the ranch and everything here looks so fancy and whatnot. And with me just wearin' my chaps and spurs...

--------------------

Mattropolis

Ummm. come with me...

Right this way...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Raging Bull
Maverick

{tips hat at Mr. Blaine}

Well, thank you kindly, but I'm afraid I must take care of some business right at the moment.

Could I call at your residence a little later this evening? I sure would 'preciate your assistance with the clothing help and all.

--------------------

Mattropolis

No problem...

I'll be waiting...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Raging Bull
Maverick

Well, Mr. Blaine, I reckon I'm back. Shall I meet you over at your residence?

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

{Raging Bull enters the ballroom, clean and neatly attired, thanks to Danny Blaine and the Athramites}

Well now, this is a fancy get-up here, with the orchestra and the giant buffet table!

--------------------

Mattropolis

<Enters ballroom>

This is such a nice mansion. STU will make a great leader!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.