Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, well. I appreciate the thought, Semi.

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Here's one of my favoritest Transformers of all time. I was going to profile him last of the original minicars, but I can't wait!

22. Brawn

-

Function: Demolitions

Brawn is tough. What he likes best is to scale a sheer cliff while enemy artillery fire is exploding all around him. Or to be in the thick of battle with virtually no hope of victory. Because he'll find a way to pull it out. He is one of the Autobots most willing to dedicate himself to the war with the Decepticons and to complete missions, no matter the personal and physical cost. He is both a drill sergeant and a cheerleader for the rest of the Autobots. His bravado, machismo, and cheer are infectious. Though his physical attributes are prodigious, it is his courage and hard-hitting, jovial personality which make him irreplaceable. Though a bit contemptuous of those Autobots who don't see a lot of combat, once he is impressed by a show of true courage, he becomes the most loyal of friends to any Autobot.

Brawn is the second strongest of the original Autobot team, next to Prime. Only Prime and some of the Dinobots have more physical strength. Brawn also has superior armor and endurance, and in vehicle mode, he is among the most rugged of the Autobots. He is indispensable on special missions that require a huge amount of strength and endurance. Unfortunately, his firepower is but a small fraction of his strength. Of course, in close combat, he generally just relies on his brawling. Few do it better. In the heat of battle, he posesses a cheerful, courageous zest which few Transformers can match. Brawn is always there to push, cheer, motivate, and sometimes even shame his Autobot teammates to victory.

[ September 18, 2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
KP, sorry to bother you but have you seen Vee? We can't seem to find him anywhere! Something weird is going on!

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, where is everybody? I guess I beat them here. <Semi remembers that he accidentaly used his as yet undisclosed additional power to reach Kid Prime's room. That explains how he got here first. Nobody could keep up with that>

Oh well, as long as I'm here I'll just straighten up for KP a bit and open the wine for them. Maybe I'll fix a pitcher of Margaritas for them too while I'm at it.

Ta da da da, what a busy little beaver I am.....

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
There you are! I was just about to kiss your pretty little lips and you faded! And how'd you get here so fast? You've already got a pitcher of Margarita's ready.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Hey guys! Group hug!

<Pours himself a margarita>

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey KP! Pour one for me too, if you would please?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, you guys jump around more than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Nice of you to invite us over KP. Can we play with your toys?

Kid Prime
Founder

Sure!

Why don't you slip out of that shirt? You've had a rough week in the buffer zone, and I have some nice massage oil right here... we need to get you to relax!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Feel free, Semi! I have Brawn profiled just a few posts above you, and while you may have to search fo rhte others, they're around! Can I fix you a drink?

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Peels off his shirt...
Okay so who wants to fill me in. It seems this place has turned into Bizarro Legion World!

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

<finds it difficult when looking at Vee's pecs, but uses superior powers of concentration and shuts his eyes. Semi recounts the long and twisted tale - only excerpts of which are provided here for brevity's sake>

I only know what I've seen go on at SHAKES. It started when I opened up yesterday and found Icefyre crumpled on the floor. He had a note in his hand. Before I read the note, I tried to revive Icey by having him sniff a bottle of poppers that Enema Wazzo had left. Like her, they were stale, and only partially revived him.

At that point, Space Ranger entered and assumed that I had attacked Icey. Icefire awakened a bit, saw the ranger, and terrified, threw the bottle at him. The ranger fired, destroying my triple marine varnished antique swinging saloon doors.

I used my inivisibility powers to hide myself and Icey and then carried Icey to the Academy infirmary, where I left him.

Let me catch my breath ......

Vee
Still smoooooth!

sure. Have some Gerolsteiner.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Then it all just gets confusing. I'd have to check the logs. But all I remember is that I was really pissed about the doors and had words with the ranger about his insurance coverage. So then I left and went to the hardware store to get some things to fix the doors and to play with the power tools.

When I got back to SHAKES, there were all sorts of people there. Then I noticed a hole in the ceiling. I learned later that Superboymddjr had throw a hissy fit when no one would give him a banana ... daquiri, that is. Not content to leave by the front door like every one else, he UP UP and AWAYed, right through the frigging ceiling.

Now don't get me started on pussy Lash.

[ September 19, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Oh, I'll handle this part. <Starts rubbing Varalent's back>

Okay, so MLLASH went out dancing last night, and got himself in some sort of 8-man orgy. (Moral of story: Safe sex, kids!!!) Anyway, it seems one fo the guys involved was actually a girl infected with gender-reversal space-germs. Anyway, next thing Lash knew, he was looking down at a spectacular rack where his pec muscles once were, and a nice vaginal opening where lil' Lash once grew to manly proportions! He actually enjoyed it for awhile, using the experience for some exploration and comical bodily-function mishaps, but lately, it seems that the gender-reversal has begun to affect his brain, turning him into a TRUE female, body and soul! He's started making spinach dips and brownies and stuff!

We MUST save him!

<Continues rubbing Varalent's back, kneading his shoulder muscles>

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.