Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It's time for this thread to be back in business. [Optimus Prime]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Move the party here, people. If KP can't go to SD, SD will go to KP!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I just found this thread, and read the first few posts---can someone find or upload some new AFOB avatars? I mean Curt Swan was great, but...y'know.
P.S. I didn't get to go to SD either, so I'm bringing Marzallian Meatballs. It's a 200 year old recipe. Or maybe 400.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, all.

I, Prince Legolas, have taken temporary possession of six Legion World properties.

In each of those six you will find a form that looks, acts and talk like me. In all ways of perceiving, whether scientific, magickal or psionic, all six will seem equally identical. All your detection techniques will identify all of them as me - or none of them.

Of these six, five are elaborate simulacrums, constructs that will totally suck the life (and other) energies of any who interfere with them, whether by touch, distance attack or even a simple mind probe. These are based on the magickal technologies of the Z'xyc'hians, and you may recall the spatio-temperal implosions of their own doings that ended their very existence.

Tamper with me at your own peril.

this is the second of the six.

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
KICKING LEGOLAS OUT MY ROOM!!! BOO YAH!!!

[Optimus Prime]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Kid Prime! I don't think we met yet (unless you are Justin Byrd).

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kippers!

Nice to see you old bean. I came back just a few days ago, we do need to catch up.

Love what you've done with the place. Nice colour scheme.

So Lunch and a chat some time?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great googily moogily! Kippers!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Kid Prime. Good to see you again.

I think you might find this thread interesting.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.