Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

The hospital called, and apologized for accidentally removing your spelling gland.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Leader Man Lardy...

Nothing, I repeat Nothing in the LMB Constitution says you can just make a big mess in here and walk off...

Nothing!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Cleome,

Thanks for the catnip, my cats are loving it!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
dedman,

Are you sure that was catnip? I mean, I was gonna' make everyone Mojitos today at quitting time.

Ah, well. Daquiris will have to do, I guess.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LW! I have just completed a course on Micro-Posting. I've been told that it's currently all the rage in Tokyo and will soon sweep the rest of the world because it allows you to convey complex messages and/or instructions without the hassle of using multiple Post-Its to do so. That not only saves money but it's also good for the environment! After all, the fewer trees we have have to cut down in order to make Post-Its means the more trees we'll all have to look at, climb and hide behind. Good news for Mother Earth, but not so good news for the Post-It Company, I'm afraid. Oh, well.

OK. So, I'm done with my announcement and just look at how much space I have left on this Post-It>

There's a enough room there to write an epic poem, I tell ya.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy,

If you were headed for Imsk anyway, the least you could have done was pick up another snow globe for the display case in the hall. Nobody's bought any new ones in over a year, and the JLUMB is in danger of overtaking our record.

-- cleome

[ October 16, 2009, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Will somebody please dust the snow globe display case. I did it last year.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
To: Whomever has been hiding the large denomonation credit notes under the snow-globes,

Thanks for the Tip!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Gramps, would you like quit killing all the fun threads?

Please?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
LWers,

With summer almost over, and beaches soon to be closed, my tank is available to all ... as soon as I clean out some random body parts ...

SL

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Annataz-

Sknaht rof a nuf gnineve. Epoh ew nac od ti niaga emitemos.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

To Whoever requested "half a dozen fishnets" from Supply:

Please specify whether you want the kind meant for recreational purposes or the kind meant for [wink wink nudge nudge] "recreational" purposes.

I am happy to help with requisitions, but I'm not a mind-reader. Just as well, given the proclivities of the average LMBer. [Shudder]

Thanks.

-- cleome

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Places note in the middle of the screen>

LOOK HERE!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(What mission are we monitoring today?)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Shopping List:

Glasses
Snorkel
Shark Tank cleaner
Fair Trade Mars Bars

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
- on the verge of cracking K.Shakespeare's wily code. Fairly certain it's a combo of ancient Babylonian and Hoppachook Indian.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.