Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
cleome -

The next time you go to the Office Despot's office for an "hour", could you please ask him to rethink firing UPS Guy? I really enjoy it when he delivers.

- RB

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ram Boy,

Since the last wave of layoffs, the only guy they ever send over is that Dwight Schrute lookalike who never bathes. Sorry.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hockey Team pep rally today in the Gym. The LMB Cheer Squad will show off their new jams highlighted with a saxaphone performance by Principal Peter of the LMB Academy!!

B=there>B=square

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
All, Notes are to be left on the whiteboard areas between the holo-screens, NOT on the holo-screens themselves!

It's called monitor duty for a reason people...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Step lightly, Folks.

Yellow Submarine Lad is in one of those moods again.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Kent,

You invited the Palmusians, you clean up after them...

AQ

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Shopping List:

Mops
Bleach
Fireworks

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

The next lazy florger who stores fireworks and propane in the designated smokers area is going to be in big trouble. Do the math, People. Life is too short to spend bereft of eyebrows and/or fingertips.

Laziness kills. Carry it all the way from the loading dock to its proper place, or don't carry it at all.

Sincerely,

cleome

--------------------

Abin Quank

In case nobody noticed our fearless Deputy Leader is in one of her moods again...

Be vewy vewy quiet, she's hunting lazy wascaly wabbits!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to the 9 Planets ice cream shop after dinner. Anyone coming with?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anybody know what that eerie green flickering glow on the third floor is all about?

Just askin..

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
LW -

Just finished redecorating the 3rd floor!

Used Glidden's Green Zombie Mist as a paint color, and replaced all the old bulbs with more energy efficient Flick-n-Glo Flouresents!

The result, though far from the Hollywood Regency look I was aiming for, is still breathtaking!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wednesday's Ice Cream Special at 9P
- Bismollian Hash.

Don't think I can make it today TL.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm tired. Make your own breakfasts.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper Lad,
Someone left the freezer open. You now have had a milkshake with the 9 Planets ice cream you brought home. Had to drink toss it.
AFOB

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.