Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, Esq. -

Please stop your rampant lemur abuse, or else we'll be forced to inflict bodily harm upon your person. Thanks!

-NSPL (National Society for the Protection of Lemurs)

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Will whoever let the NSPL in please stop doing so. They keep turning on the sprinklers, trying to turn this place into a rain forest.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Shopping list:

Umbrella
Mop
Green & white jellybeans
Ferns

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Attn all.

If you find a thing that you can't identify curled up in one of your boots or hidden under your pillow, it might be mine.

Also, it might be sentient. Do not feed it chocolate, under any circumstances.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna

Found: One small unidentifiable creature. Seems to like chocolate. Oh my God!! Djkleoi $^#&$&*(#bovpcpa nm^&#$I789as dkfdkk...... (the rest in indecipherable)
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Was Teronna dictating or did she take the time to write out her strangled cry?

PS. Abin there are some blood stains on the floor of the monitor room. Although you've probably realized that while reading this note.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna

Fat Cramer, can you add Band-Aids to the shopping list? The jumbo-sized ones, thanks.

And has anyone seen my dictator? Little Mussolini the dictating bot is lost! Five earth-dollars and whatever else is in my pockets at the moment to whoever finds him!

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoever stuck the Dictating Bot and the small unidentifiable creature in Cobie's Kewl Kids Klub Kloset please retrieve same and find some way of keeping their cyborg offspring from eating my cleaning supplies!

PS Cramey, please add jumbo size post-it notes, brillo pads, and Extra-Super-Duper Strength Mr Clean... of Space, to the shopping list.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Careful of the Cake thread... it's acheived sentence.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
CJ-

Make sure Homer Lad is informed of this immediately!
RJ Burns is quite concerned about him of late.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World -

My Cars cover band Sounds Like The Cars will be performing later in the social hall. Tickets are cheap and plentiful. BYOEverything

-Ram (Ric Ocasek Lad) Boy

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
What's a "car?"
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World-

After rehearsing we have decided to rename ourselves Sounds Like Devo Being Hit By A Car. Tickets are free and plentiful. BYODictionary

Ram (New Wave Boy) Boy

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone-

Cobalt Kid has been infected with the sandiegus excitimus virus. Please help him... by catching the bug yourselves!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody miss me?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.