Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope my friend's surgery is going/went alright.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
I just got the news that I'm going to be in Portland OR for the next three weeks, starting Monday 7/12.

Now I just need an excuse to swing down to S.D.

Any Legion Worlders in the Portland area?

[raises hand]

If you can stand to be seen with a filthy hippie and her long-suffering spouse, that is.

Candle and Uranus Lad are the other locals hereabouts, yes?

Pop me a PM, if you feel so inclined. [Poke Joke]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I hear there's some kinda sci-fi shindig in a couple of weeks ... good chance there'll be punch and pie ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
quote:

I hear there's some kinda sci-fi shindig in a couple of weeks ... good chance there'll be punch and pie ...
I heard somethin about that. Maybe a road trip is in order.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm watching SWAT KATS.

Oh, um, Mr. Tabor, how are things?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:

I heard somethin about that. Maybe a road trip is in order.
Power Boy got tickets pretty last minute ... in light of all this Earth Man/GL stuff, I think Legion World's resident ring-bearer needs to be there to keep the rest of us in check ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I posted on the LMBP Yahoogroup tonight. Mine was only the 5th post of 2010. 2009 had only 4 for the whole year.

I'll always remember its golden years....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Do you have a link to that? I think the last time I tried I couldn't get in ...

Oh, and in terms of random ... Carvel's Cookie Puss had an Irish cousin who was only available around St. Patrick's Day ... Cookie O'Puss

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Try this. There are links to many related sites on the home page of these message boards.

I went on the Yahoogroup in the first place to discover a certain past poster's last name, btw.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

hmmm ... I can't get in ... I have no idea what my Yahoo ID is and I can't get Yahoo to email me it ...

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
I went on the Yahoogroup in the first place to discover a certain past poster's last name, btw.

Not SMASHFACE, I hope ...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Nah, Sasha's.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Am I listed as a member of the Yahoo group?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
hmmm ... I can't get in ... I have no idea what my Yahoo ID is and I can't get Yahoo to email me it ...

If it helps, you're registered there as both "sharklad" and "psychoticbeaver". Add the "@yahoo.com" to either and try some of the passwords you've reused over the years. Hope that helps. (Took me lots of tries, too!)

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

no luck ... I keep getting shot down one way or another ...

Random: In Spain, the Smurfs are called los Pitufos

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.