Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » April 2011 Election Debate Thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: April 2011 Election Debate Thread
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
touted as country down here in SC. Just ain't to my likin'.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Her fake country twang is almost as annoying as Jennifer Lopez's fake Bronx accent.

"Huuuuuz bid hev yr buuuuuts ban undur?"

[Disgusting]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I particularly loathe the spoken parts of "man, i feel like a woman".

Really? 'taint bad enough you sing it, you gotta talk too?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I respect that JLo is considered talented...I just don't see it.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
She's not talented. She's pure showbiz whore, the Latin version of Madonna.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Notice that I said 'considered'.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I know, I just had to take a potshot at her. She makes me sick.

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Right there with you. Certain artists just cause the hackles on the back of my neck to rise. And when that happens, I listen.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Hackles are a sign of old age. [tease]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

No, grasshopper, hackles are a sign of enlightenment and wis....

[ROTFLMAO]

even I can't keep a straight face at that.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
No, grasshopper, hackles are a sign of enlightenment and wis....

[ROTFLMAO]

even I can't keep a straight face at that.

[LOL]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

No other questions?

Where's my competitor?

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
To each candidate:

Please discuss which bribes you will be offering and the relative worth of said bribes in credits please. As well, we would like a list of all shady organizations you have ever been a member off, associated with, or have a friend of a friend of a friend that has a tenous connection with said organizations at best.

Thank you and I'll hang up and take your response off the air.

The shadiest organization with which I have ever been associated is a little outfit called the Legion of Message Board Posters.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Candidates,

While I would assume that it's a given that each of your respective platforms will include the repeal of the ban on three-martini lunches as fully tax-deductable business expenses, I think the real question is: what is your position on olive stuffing?

Do you favor garlic, pimento, hot pepper or au naturale?

I believe that olive stuffing (or lack thereof) is an individual's right and is not the place of government to interfere with that preference.

Personally, I like hot pepper for eating out of hand, but stuffed with pimientos for my martinis.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Candidates,

Public hangings were a great way to socialize and meet other people in ancient times. Will you try to bring these back?

Of course. I love hanging with my friends in public. There's no reason we shouldn't all go hang together wherever we want.

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.