Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lurkers reveal yourselves!! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Lurkers reveal yourselves!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
You recall incorrectly. You didn't even post on my first thread, you seven-letter word that begins with b.

I never greet a newbie right away as I wouldn't want to befuddle them with my legend! Anyhoo I distinctly remember complimenting your username, Ms. Photographic Memory! If I wasn't first then WHO was?!?!?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I posted a few times over at the old DC Boards. But I never actually talked to anyone. Just sort of made general comments. So I still felt like a lurker.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
Ladies, I believe that this is a thread thats suppose to generate a pleasant supportive ambient atmosphere to encourage our lurking fellow Aether dwellers to official join the gang here registered... leave the cat fights out, eh? We want a new generation of posters to steal dinner money from don't we?

You shant speak to a legend in this fashion!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The super lad kid username was quite unforgettable-- I always thought you didn't post much because you hated us!

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
oh pul-lease, we've all seen you in the bath love, there's no need to get precious...

(oh God! I've turned into my mother saying things like that! [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Eek!] )

(be funnier if it werten't so true!)

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That excuse has never stopped me!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I mean, the hating everyone excuse, not the having seen MLLASH in the bath excuse!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

EDE -- Quit frontin' you know you love me!

Sonnie -- Your Mom is kewl!

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
That excuse has never stopped me!

If only my mother had such stylish taste in l'il hats! sob**

[ August 08, 2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

One thing I am 100% sure of-- had Sonnie's Mom worn hats, they would've been kewl ones!!!

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
One thing I am 100% sure of-- had Sonnie's Mom worn hats, they would've been kewl ones!!!

though probably with a few pins still in them to catch people unawares... gotta love her!
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
EDE -- Quit frontin' you know you love me!

Of course I do! I was just joshin' a bit!

[Love] [Love] [Love] [Love] [Love] [Love] [Love] [Love]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Right back atcha, pretty-EDE!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 8 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
quote:

though probably with a few pins still in them to catch people unawares... gotta love her!
Princess Hatpin!!

--------------------

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The super lad kid username was quite unforgettable-- I always thought you didn't post much because you hated us!

Nah, I didn't hate anyone. I was just a tad put off by all the *ahem* flirting. And just bizarre topics like the "Emerald @$$ of Ekron" and so-forth. Stuff like that seems somewhat avoidable around here. Or at least ignorable.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.