Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lurkers reveal yourselves!! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Lurkers reveal yourselves!!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
We're waiting!!!! We see you up there! (Did you really think we didn't? [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the mirror on the ceiling Vee

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
It is, so that's why that babe keeps pointing at me when I point at her.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a recovering lurker.

One post at a time man, one post at a time...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Somebody get this man his drugs, he deserves a reward.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Weeeee!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Someone else can wipe up the drool.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Yeah. Actually I may need two of you for that...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Whoa!

It's almost got on my shoes, he sure enjoys his...what? I wasn't supposed to give him the little blue one, well what about the one that said, "Lavitra" on it?

--------------------

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
I lurked off and on for a while--and was glad when I finally "joined in"--even if I haven't been posting lately!

Guess I'm waiting for Legion #2 before I form an opinion on THAT topic, and I don't have anything that interesting going on in 'real life'--other than I have a new great nephew, as of yesterday. :-)

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats knowjack! That's great news!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Congrats KJ!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Hurray for KJ!

--------------------

Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway lad keeps telling me to stop lurking and start posting. Guess i have to do what the boss say's and start posting. [Wink]

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel like a lurker again because I haven't really posted in these parts for quite awhile. So here I am to reveal myself to everyone all over again!!!

Hmmmm, that didn't sound exhibitionist at all did it?

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.