Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[scootches over some more to make room for Vee] [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks STU puppy!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, fun! I'm glad there's so much room in my bed!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

We got you a bigger one for the pajama party!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Candidate. Have you covered this guy in your Transformer bios yet?

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Check page 3, Scott! [Smile]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! I did a search but it didn't come up with that page. Thanks!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Kid Prime note: Snarl was hardly ever used in the cartoon, and when he was used, it was only with in the company of the other 4 Dinobots. There's not too much to go on with him, and so his profile is pretty heavily truncated.

32. Snarl

-

Function: Desert warrior

Snarl isn't much for words or interaction. Though he is a capable warrior and follows commands well, there's just something missing in his personality component. He's very uncommunicative, very stoic. More than any other Dinobot, his personality shows the fact that Wheeljack, while capable, isn't quite at the level of Alpha Trion or Vector Sigma when it comes to creating Transformer life.

Snarl is most powerful when his solar collectors on the rigde of his back in dino mode are fully deployed, which have the effect of increasing his strength and firepower by a huge margin. If in the desert or arctic, or anywhere that the solar radiation is high, his potential strength may rival even Grimlock or Optimus Prime. Since his combat aptitude is so specialized, it is likely that he may see less action than the other Dinobots. He is the slowest of the Dinobots physically.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

You see, I can be a great leader AND keep all my balls rolling! (No comments from the peanut gallery!) [Big Grin]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
....... [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
You see, I can be a great leader AND keep all my balls rolling! (No comments from the peanut gallery!) [Big Grin]

"scuse my ignorance but why would ANYONE want to roll their balls? [Big Grin]

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Knock Knock!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Who's there?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Who's there?

Icey!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey can I come in?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.