Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl,

I gotta ask ya ... how is it you can send me out after Lard Lad, when it's clear that you're carrying his baby!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
*enters the Security Office*

Ah Everyday Girl! There you are. I have organized the Zero Posters and have them fanning out across Legion World. They'll let me know if they uncover anything.

I've also checked with my sources inthe Dark Circle. The current happenings here on Legion World don't appear to be the result of any machinations of the Dark Circle, but they are watching carefully, ready to exploit any advantage.

I'm going to follow up a rumor I heard about tainted Diet Coke at the Hootchie Hut.

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
<In the alley next to Clive Taylor aka Virgin Lad's Apartment Building. Lt Hutch Starsky, Head of CSI for legion World, is supervising a crew of investigators. Standing with him are My Wee Fem and Jailbait Lass.>

Lt Starsky: Space Ranger is transporting the body to Medicus Tower in a Stasis capsule.

MWF: He's still alive after having his hand chopped off and being thrown out a 14th floor window?

Lt Starsky: Not that I could tell but you know how Spacey is... The body was still warm so he thinks Clive might have some spark of life left in him and if any Doctor in this universe can bring someone back from that close to death... it's Doc One.

JBL: Yeah, Doc One's proven that to be true more than once...

I'm sorry My, but I don't work for the Security Office anymore, I only work for Cobie.

And when he needed me the most...I turned my back on him...

*choke*

...I-I have to go...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
A quiet figure enters the office through the high-security staff entrance. Moving through the administrative wing with some trepidation, he appears somewhat unsure of his destination. Finally, in a dusty lower cupboard he finds what he was looking for and busys himself with it. The machine is old, but the scent wafting from it is ancient beyond memory...

"Ok! Coffee's on. Somebody get me up to speed, pronto. I've been gone too long, and now this? Cobie, shot... I, I shoulda been there. Maybe my shields could have stopped that dart. Dadgummit, I told that kid not to depend on magnetism so much. Well, what's done is done. I need the dart and all the ballistics work STAT!"

With a sigh matlock pours a cup of coffee, black, in a battered old cup and reaches for the intercom. "Motor pool, get my transport out of storage. It's about time to hit the streets."

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl, are you around? I've come to offer my services--

<sees Matlock for the first time since being busted by him those years ago>

Hello Matlock, it is I. The Royal Inquisitor. I know you must see me and think the worst--and I know I deserve it--but please trust me, I'm only here to help.

<looks around>

Everyday I have to win over one other I've harmed in the past.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Uh-huh, so it's Roy now is it? Well, I'll be keeping an eye on you but right now I have to run down a few things. Maybe before this is over you'll have a chance to prove where your allegiences lie.

Heck, these days it's hard to tell where anyone stands any more.

Keep out of trouble.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello matlock....

<extends hand>

It's been a while...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Odd, I know him but I don't remember ever working with him...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!!! Mr. Gramps-lock!!!

<Practically tackles matlock with a flying hug.>

I should... I mean... why didn't you ever tell me!!!!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<SharkLad enters the Office of Security carrying a sword ... there is a slight trickle of blood in the corner of his mouth>

"Matlock! Thank sprock I found you so quickly! Everyday Girl, let go of him ... I need to speak with Matlock ... besides, someone in your condition shouldn't be so, well, physical ..."

"Sharky, why are you persisting in this notion that I'm pregnant?"

"Nevermind, E-Girl ... Matlock, I've brought you this sword from, um, a friend ... is there some place we can go to talk?"

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, where is that scallywag, Exnihil? I got a call from my office that he has retained my services. What did he do now? Cross in the middle of the street? Take two free samples?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis! I was on my way to see you when this mess all started and I got dragged in. You better find Exnihil soon, his charges are somewhat more serious than taking two free samples--they include attempted murder.

quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
Uh-huh, so it's Roy now is it? Well, I'll be keeping an eye on you but right now I have to run down a few things. Maybe before this is over you'll have a chance to prove where your allegiences lie.

Heck, these days it's hard to tell where anyone stands any more.

Keep out of trouble.

(Yet another one I need to prove myself too. Well, I knew it would be a long road back, and I can only hope to make some amends a little everyday).

(It was not so long ago that Lard Lad hunted me down in the streets. I wonder if soon I'll be doing the same for him? Roles reversed...Legion World is never short of irony).

Hm, clearly we have much going on here, and its time to make myself useful. I'll head out into the streets...I do have one good idea...

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Ohmygod, Like move it people...

If you're not involved with the transport of Mr. Cobalt then priority ONE is finding the following people and bringing them in for questioning:

Clive Taylor aka Virgin lad

Is this "Clive Taylor" an alternate-board version of CJ Taylor?

("CJ" = "Clive Jasper")

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dossier on Clive Taylor aka Virgin Lad:

quote:
Clive Taylor was the "son" of LMBer Lard Lad. Originally an android duplicate of Lard Lad, Clive was bestowed humanity (via an apparent spell cast by the late sorceress Dru) after Lard Lad's apparent death during the affair code-named "Five Faces of Death". (It should be noted that Clive in android form was the primary host for the Computer Tyrant for much off FFoD until Clive fought it off with LMB help) After Lard Lad's apparent resurrection, Clive held firm that this man was an imposter of his late "father" and went to extraordinary means to do so.

Like Lard Lad, Clive had some moderate Lard Force abilities. He was LMBP co-deputy leader and founter of the Department of Moral Purity at the time of his recent, currently unsolved murder.

[ February 16, 2009, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: LardLad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Sharklad, I'll need a moment with the young lady here.

<walks with Everyday Girl into his office>

I'm sorry kiddo, I shoulda told you before. There are things that only a few people know about me here. Cobie's one, and Doc One and a few others. I'll explain it all later. Right now we have to find who did this to Cobie, and deal with this Lard Lad mess. I'll tell you, there's never been a Lard user in all my years that didn't get destabilized by it in the end. Just, be wary around him. I know he tries hard.

SharkLad
Advisor

<knocks on matlock's office door>

Hey matlock! I need to talk to you now!

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.