Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Indie Rock RMB (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Indie Rock RMB
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Roy.

Amazing isn't it? A month ago he was the "Establishment" here on Legion World.

Now he's attempting to become the face of the "Counter-Culture..."

Maybe, just maybe, Lard-Butt is on the right track.

Open your eyes and look around, if you see something that changes your mind, we can use your help.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<group of teenagers giggling around a campfire drinking Kool-Aid and discussing UP foregin policy>

<Cobalt Kid passes them>

Hi Shirley! Kara! Betty! Rihanna! Its good to see you all smiling! Come join me later and I'll give you some exerpts from my latest poem "First comes Laughter, then comes War". I think you'll all enjoy it, and then we can celebrate after by experiencing our freedoms in the fullest.

<keeps going>

Now where's Eryk? I just heard from our old friend Diomedes the Warr--er, um, the Bard and I want to show him a new...'song' on the bongos...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
*enters, looks around*

Hello Cobie. You do realize that while you keep up this charade, certain enemies on Legion World are out to get you?

[ April 08, 2008, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Jailbait Lass ]

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Big Grin]

Come Lolita, grab a seat. Have some of Mayavale’s latest mind-obliterator. Enjoy life! I know you’re got my back [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

*sits, shaking head*

Cobie…I’m worried. I don’t know what you’re pulling here. As always, I’ve kept up intel with our security contacts. They owe us more than a few favors and assume we have ways to pay them back in the long run (we do, right?). Your [sarcasm]pal[/sarcasm], Lard Lad, is making noise about you. Cobie, he’s teamed up with Gary Concord!

Not exactly the best time for Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Did I ever tell you look good in my security jacket? It would go good with a short skirt. It’d show off your legs with the sexy black sleekness of it.

<rueful grin>

I’m not worried Lolita. I’ve always done what’s best for Legion World.

<puts arm around here>

Everything will work out alright. Besides, look at what’s going on here! The poetry isn’t exactly great, but its getting better. At least its not all in rhyme anymore.

Lolita
His Girl Friday

*pushes arm away*

Cobie, that’s what I’m talking about! You act like you don’t care! Do you realize Slim has appealed directly to Faraway Lad to investigate your military actions? Do you know that Lard Lad thinks you tried to murder him? After all you did for him, and all he did to Legion World in this stupid mistakes, and you’re off playing in the streets with all these hippies and teenagers.

Something horrible is happening. We both know its my job to gather the intel and see the signs. Well, I’ve seen them. Too many things aren’t right. Something weird is happening, and the calm before the storm is long passed. The storm itself is beginning.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<smile fades>

Murder? Is that what it is now? I thought about telling Lard Lad some more about his past…

<silent>

I thought that perhaps his guilt over what happened…during the Invasion…to his wife…the events leading to the war with the Khanate…I thought perhaps it was all so much for him that when he sees me it reminds him of his own guilt, and somewhere deep inside he transfer it to hate for me. But if he’s somehow blocked away all of that guilt and anxiety…all of that twistedness in his heart, well, then its worth it for him to hate me. I can live with that.

As for investigations against me, let them. There’s nothing anyone can find on me. Faraway will see that and end this. I’ll certainly refuse to cooperate, stand trial or give a statement. What’s done is done. I don’t owe anyone anything anymore.

<looks up past sky, into space>

Its time to be looking ahead, rather than behind. Your instincts said it yourself… [Big Grin]

<smile returns>

Now I think I need to see Mayavale about one of my future lives…

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
'Lita, that man is gonna be the death of all of us.

Brit's over at the Security Office, she's upset and pissed at Lardy 'cuz of him running his mouth and accusing Cobie of Murdering him.

Oh Yeah, and she's not real happy with Cobie either... Something about him appointing Hrun Chief of Security.

So anyway she says it's time for us to take over and get this straightened out.

You in?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Damn skippy I am.

Cobie is playing his own game here, but I'm not sure its the right one. And damn what he or anyone thinks, I've got his back. Lard Lad better back off--or I'll give him a piece of my mind.

You're right My. Time us girls took over. The intel I've been getting is all wrong lately. Economic slowdown, legislation too focused on foreign affairs, interstellar space-catastrophes. Everyone is looking in various places but here. It doesn't seem right.

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, and Nass-head Concord is neck deep in whatever is going on with Lardy. One of the Night Shift Candy Stripers told me a few things about how Lardy acted after talking to Grape Boy, obsessed with Cobie's history...

Look, Brit wants us to get together tonite and review our options. Her office at 2100.

Later...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Forget later, I'm comin with! Cobie won't listen and Hrun has got most of the boys drunk right now, so its up to us...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Gather around folks! I want to introduce to our latest new activity: astronomy! Everyone grab hold of one of those telescopes and really soak up the inner beauty of the cosmos.

Take it all in--every little detail! Sure we all know where the major stars and planets are, but take a moment to really pierce into what is sometimes deemed insignificant by modern scientific thought.

Have some of Mayavale's latest blend, let loose, enjoy coupling with one another and then when you're relaxed, look out at the stars and record what it is you think you see.

I'll be reading each one of your notes, as I feel you all have the potential to unlock the universes great secrets...

<as various people wander off, some enthusiastic about the new activity and some thinking Cobie has simply lost it, they fail to see Cobalt suppressing a large grin>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So now we wait for Space Ranger. I expect he'll see for himself what the RMB is all about and if he's the real deal then I have no idea what his reaction will be but I know it'll be genuine and probably extreme. And that's what I missed the most... [Big Grin]

Okay, enough reminiscing. Jailbait Lass, prepare for his coming. I haven't seen Eryk around in awhile and Mayavale seems busy with plan to run for LMB leader. That leaves us and hundreds of unnamed lurkers, Alt IDs and Gen-Cars filling the streets. And hopefully a few other LMBers will come by.

And then we can start to save Legion World once and for all.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Ummm... Uncle Spacey isn't gonna show up here like any time soon.

I like kind of had My Wee Fem pick him up on a charge of "Impersonating a Dead Iconic Hero" and right now he's like sitting in a detention cell.

Was that a like oopsie?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.