Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Indie Rock RMB (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Indie Rock RMB
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sits down with a bottle and offers Cobalt a large cuban cigar.

"So Cobalt care to let me know what the plans are, or are not as is more likely with you".

"This place looks like the old LMBP kitchen after Beagle Boy, Loser, Lardy and you had pulled an all nighter."

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
So, what is the RMB's current status with the return of Lard Lad?
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Awkwardly indifferent, as if hiding a big secret.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna

Omigosh...is Lard Lad really a lemur in diguise??
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh look! Cobalt Creep is playing at being an indie-rock revolutionary.

I mean, really... How fracking disgusting is that?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Come brother Gary, there is even a place here for you. Perhaps this can help you heal your broken heart after what happened with Frio.

(Or are we not supposed to talk about that?)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't give me that "Brother Gary" crud.

Frio will be back in her own time, but if we're talking about women, where has your Princess been lately?

Did she get tired of living in a trailer park and run home to Mommie and Daddie?

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ha! I communicate with the Princess everyday. We are linked mind and soul. Its something you could never understand, Concord, with your filthy black, heart.

Frio is a friend of mine and it worries me that she might have feelings for once such as you. But maybe I'm not giving you enough credit? After all--I know who you really are, as I realized soon after you arrived here. The other LMBers may not have realized it yet, but surely you know there can be few secrets between you and I?

You've been speaking out against the Office of Security since Day 1. Why not help me destroy it once and for all?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

You know who i really am? [ROTFLMAO]

You're so full of yourself it's actually pathetic.

I am who I am... Nothing more, Nothing less.

Cobalt, try wraping your feeble little mind around this simple fact; my problem with the Office of Security is your leadership.

So if you're going to destroy it, I'm going to defend it...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So you're big point of view on Legion World is to be my enemy? How boring. You'll have to get in line, I'm afraid.

Enough of this, then. Teronna, there is much to do still, such as engaging in a game of hungry, hungry hippos.

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, we need to discuss a few rumors that are floating around...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
So you're big point of view on Legion World is to be my enemy? How boring. You'll have to get in line, I'm afraid.

Enough of this, then. Teronna, there is much to do still, such as engaging in a game of hungry, hungry hippos.

Someday I'll figure out why I bother trying to talk to a narsassistic fool like you...

Cobalt, If I was here simply to be your enemy, you'd already be dead.

I'm here in what is most likely a vane and useless attempt to save you from yourself.

And since you claim to have "figured out" who and what i really am, maybe you should give that some thought.

--------------------

Teronna

Mr. Concord! Would you care to join us in a game of hungry hungry hippos? Cobie so does seem to enjoy having you around.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Gary Concord is the 'brother' I never wished for (and vice versa obviously). I don't think he realizes that by stripping myself of all security office aspects, like the Triumvirate before this, I'm trying to save myself too. But I'm also trying to save the LMB and Legion World from a danger most do not realize is there yet.

I do think Faraway understands, as always. After all, he trained me in the arts of diplomacy I now use (so we can blame him for what I do next [Wink] )

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Its an odd day to see so many in the streets of Legion World so immersed in this...this counter-culture. I do not understand this at all...but then again...I never did.

<rueful smile>

Lard Lad's words are strange, but I admit, not impossible. Improbable, but not impossible. But I see the youths of this place, led by the young beauty Teronna, and they do seem have taken a liking to all this bad poetry and hippo games...

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.