Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Indie Rock RMB (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Indie Rock RMB
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kent just got himself named our front man and de facto leader!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Kind of like the Timothy Leary of the Super Beautiful People?

love
hope
and piece

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
"Little do they know that this rebellion is really me... Chameleon Boy!"
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
**Yawn**

Lemme know when yer finished rebellionizing, Cobie, I need to clean this place out and wax the floors.

Rebels... PFFTTT...

Cobie's latest rebellion will last until Crujecki wakes up from her nap. [LOL]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me rephrase an old American speech from old Earth on this one.

The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions by Abraham Lincoln (as adapted by Nova Girl for this foolish rebellion)

At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transgalactic military giant, to step the abyss of space, and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Khundia, Barbarians Hordes and Angry Feminist Planets combined, with all the credits in the universe (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Weisinger River, or make a track on Levitz Plaza, in a Trial of a thousand years.

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free women (and the boys who we allow to think themselves free), we must live forever, or die by suicide.

So DUDES CLEAR THOSE REBELS OUT, DON'T SPARE THE ELECTRIC LASH EITHER.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

See what these fat-cats are doing?

Who said anything about an outright civil war rebellion? I'm talking cultural rebellion, brother. I'm talking changing the way we think. The way we live. Maybe listening to Arrested Development's "Mr. Wendal" a little more.

We don't have any reason to fight, because you don't have anything we want.

Some of you have been rebelling your whole lives and you just didn't know it. Welcome back to the fight--this time your side has already won once you become aware of it.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*Sticks a flower in Nova Girls...umm...mouth.*
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Cultural rebellion is even more dangerous to societal institutions than military rebellion.
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Nova Girl:
Cultural rebellion is even more dangerous to societal institutions than military rebellion.

On this, we're in agreement gorgeous [Wink]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Lardy algorithm, you know I can't help but feel that you are inherently evil, sent here by the former Computer Tyrant. However, I'd rather have you close. So my offer? I'll reveal to you what really happened on 1/11/2008. At last--you'll know the secret of what we found.

I've submitted my program to yor Security Offices and there was absolutely nothing found to support your baseless suspicion. Further, I was mentioned in Lardy's will, and Doctor One testified that he helped Lardy program me! You are so terribly STUPID that I don't understand why the real Lardy valued your friendship so much!!!

However, your terms are sufficient to earn my status as a figurehead for your RMB, provided you offer this disclosure post haste. (If you want my actual participation, you'll have to offer up the other thing.)

Clock's tickin'...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
You know what? The LMB has become too much like 'the man' for my tastes. You've all gone management and I don't need that jazz.

I'm splittin' gang. Cuttin' out. Forming a new LMB--which doesn't need all this structure you put in place.

Wanna join up? Fine by me. Just don't go tryin' out or nothing. And don't go expectin nothin either.

The 'R' is for Rebels. The Rebel Message Board Posters.

Gasp! Horrors!

Has the curse of Dr. Mayavale inflicted the Great Hero? Will Cobalt kid Lead a Space-Rebellion?

Am I Too Late?

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
quote:
Lardy algorithm, you know I can't help but feel that you are inherently evil, sent here by the former Computer Tyrant. However, I'd rather have you close. So my offer? I'll reveal to you what really happened on 1/11/2008. At last--you'll know the secret of what we found.

I've submitted my program to yor Security Offices and there was absolutely nothing found to support your baseless suspicion. Further, I was mentioned in Lardy's will, and Doctor One testified that he helped Lardy program me! You are so terribly STUPID that I don't understand why the real Lardy valued your friendship so much!!!

However, your terms are sufficient to earn my status as a figurehead for your RMB, provided you offer this disclosure post haste. (If you want my actual participation, you'll have to offer up the other thing.)

Clock's tickin'...

Figurehead? I think not. You have much to prove Largorithm. Much indeed.

As for your answers, they shall come in time. When you're ready. <rueful devious smile>

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if you people are going to be all snooty about it, go off with your chips on your shoulders and have your rebellion.

I'll be here, serving the coffee and apple pie, when you want to come home.

BTW, what have you done with our leader, Faraway Lad?

[ February 23, 2008, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
BTW, this means I formally announce my retirement from all positions at the Security Office and the Security Council, etc.

Those positions I held for life--unless I otherwise retired from. Consider this my two weeks notice two weeks too late.

Now that *that* thankless job is dunzo I'm hittin the streets. First recruit? Eryk Davis Ester. I need someone to play the bongos at are next 'happening'.

Hmmm.....

I think I found the reason for Cobalt Kid's resignation as Security Chief and forming this Counter-culture revolution.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
In German-speaking central Europe there was usually a Pritschenkonig (King of the Whip) who combined the roles of police chief and poet laureate. He was expected to keep order and provide festive verses.

We need more festive verses from our Security Chief. I don't know about the whip business.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
As for your answers, they shall come in time. When you're ready. <rueful devious smile>

Better pony up soon, Kid, if you want my cooperation...<returns his own holographic rueful devious smile>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.