Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
 -

Huh! So that's what a Cobalt Kid looks like! Remarkably similar to a fellow I met at a water cooler in a Geoff Johns panel.

I still think that "Dream Boy" plot suggestion was the best I heard all weekend. [Yes]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Top row L-R: Monkey-Eater Lad, Caliente, Cobie, CJ.
Bottom row: Klordny

Uh...forgetting the guy in the Hulk mask (or face-concealing smiley--can't tell!)?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The latter.

That is all.

[Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
quote:
 -

Huh! So that's what a Cobalt Kid looks like! Remarkably similar to a fellow I met at a water cooler in a Geoff Johns panel.

I still think that "Dream Boy" plot suggestion was the best I heard all weekend. [Yes]

Awesome, that was you! And that was CJ Taylor who joined us right when we were finishing up our quick conversation. Great to see you here, man! I've checked out your posts on the DCMBs before--I'm another huge Ambush Bug, Heckler and obscure Giffen-creations fan!

(And yes, he's referring to my Dream Boy request to Geoff Johns about Superboy Prime's head-punching power)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
what guy in hulk mask? Yeah sorry haven't had time to upload these to my server yet, it's easier to do so with facebook. I've been working on 4 wii projects concurrently since coming back:(
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No prob MEL, glad you didn't mind my facebook thievery [Big Grin]

Guy in the Hulk mask is a poster who doesn't actually exist [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

So...is STU camera-shy--or hideously disfigured like Ferro Lad was? [Razz]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Let's just say you'd recognize him from other media, which is why we must keep his identity secret.

(Psst--have you ever hard of Lance Bass?)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And why can't I get this thought outta my head that Des and CJ got so drunk that they shared a dance to current Katy Perry pop single "I Kissed a Girl". Though I've yet to read an account of this, I feel SO SURE this happened in San Diego!!! [Eek!]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Let's just say you'd recognize him from other media, which is why we must keep his identity secret.

Aw...quitcher Joshin', Cobester! If ya don't wanna tell the truth, don't Give me N'Sync nightmares instead! [Shudder]

--------------------

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like the fact that CJ and Mel are both wearing their Legion rings!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As Cali and I found out later, Cobie is too.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Freudian slip?? [Eek!]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
quote:

yes

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
quote:

makes you wonder sometimes if Stu has a smiley face on his drivers license. and if when his folks took baby pictures of him there's little Stu in his birthday suit on the rug with just a smiley face?

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.