Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 68)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
(takes advantage of the moment to teleport, leaving only a cloud of pixie-dust)
From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn!

He's gone!

Luna, can you track him?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lardi the Incorruptible:
quote:
Originally posted by MysticLuna:
You should not invade someone's mind, especially with such force.

(OOC: Actually, he was searching Lardy's memories. Sorry that I made that ambiguous. [Embarrassed] )
Edited.

---------------------

(Sees that Legolas is gone)

Bad charge!!!

We needed him! (she yells to Lardi, then feels woozy)

Kent...

I think I am not feeling well...

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:

Click for fullsize image

<Doom Bringer Appears, silently gathers some of the pixie dust in one hand, turns looks at Kent, Luna, and Lardi.>

He is my prey, mortal and immortal fools. Stay out of my way if you value your worthless lives.

<Doom Bringer Vanishes before they can react.>

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Luna barely reacts the robed hunter and sits herself down)

I feel out of sorts...

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Okay...

Finding this Legolas character just became Priority Number One.

Luna?

LUNA!?!

(rushes to her)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(passes out)

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(does a quick check of vitals)

Lardy! I'm taking Luna to the infirmary! Call Dr. One and let him know we're coming!

('ports out with Luna)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Call...who?

<shrugs>

I fear these mortals don't quite get that I am not their fellow.

This is definitely no getting me any closer to finding Myla...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Zardi, the Eternal Man:
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:

Click for fullsize image

<Doom Bringer Appears, silently gathers some of the pixie dust in one hand, turns looks at Kent, Luna, and Lardi.>

He is my prey, mortal and immortal fools. Stay out of my way if you value your worthless lives.

<Doom Bringer Vanishes before they can react.>

] Click for fullsize image

<Doom Binger realizes that none of the LMBPers reacted to his presence in any way and reverses his spell, re-appearing directly in front of Lardi>

Truely these blind fools are beneath my notice... Unless... Can it be? After more than 10,000 years the spell the Master put on Lardi Still Holds!

Lardi is still blind to the Masters Armies!

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

No, Doomie. We LMBPers are just pretty jaded at the sight of flashlight-under-the-chin types coming and going.

We saw you; Luna just took precedence.

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

Bah, Understand this human... The only thing saving your worthless life right now is my Master's order that I obey your laws.

And I was refering to that clueless idiot staring off into the distance and muttering to himself...

Stay out of my way... I'm hunting Legolas...

<Vanishes>

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<slightly from afar>

Jillikers! The rest of the LMB are about as subtle as Kanye West! That didn't go well at all and I still haven't talked to Legolas. Maybe by the time I try to protect him it'll be too late.

<finishes martini>

looks like I'm done here. Now...do I find Legolas or something more useful to do...

<exits>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

Yo... Cobie...

You're not very sneaky either.

Cute Yes... Sneaky, Not so much...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Hey, Carrie Ann? What's your game now? Can anybody play?
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.