Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh!
Well, those, too.

No, I just meant in terms of spirit.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Spirit? You think I'm some kind of freaking Cheerleader? {Giggle}

Rah! Rah! Rah! Go Zardi Go!!! and crap like that?

No Way! The guys go for that big macho stuff. I've got my own ways of getting things done...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

heh. That's one way to define 'spirit,' I suppose.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

You think that was good?

Watch this trick...

Click for fullsize image

Now would you like to find out first hand how I get things done my way?

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Depends on what your way entails.
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

Come back to the castle with me and find out. Nobody has to know you're there and I'll have you back here before you're missed.

But! The silly grin on your face for the next three days you've got to explain on your own...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

well... I had a pretty hard time leaving there, last time I went. So I'm not in a particular rush to go back, especially without letting anyone else know where I am.
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

A simple glamour will take care of the compulsions, or don't you like me?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

"Like" is not the obstacle, my dear.
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

Well you tell me what the obsticle is and I'll remove it. [grin] Like maybe you don't like my outfit?

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Candle flicks out of the light just behind glamour girl and injects her with a hypospray of antimagic sleep potion.

Carrie-Ann slips gracefully (with help from Candle,) as well as unconciously, into a deck chair.

Candle arranges Carrie the Fey's costume artfully around her and turns to Kent.

"Well, golly-gee-whiz, to quote your little office girl!"
She holds up her hand, "Gothe Girl will wake-up just fine in about 15 minutes, so relax, about-to-be-lover-boy/Kardi-captive!"

"I just thought you might need a break to get your head back on straight AND I wanted to try this hypospray that you included in my antimagic kit."

Kent looks at her rather sheepishly, but before he can say anything, Candle smiles and shifts to the shadows and disappears.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
The shadows deepen, and Candle/Shady steps out and checks Carrie-Ann's pulse.

"I guess she's okay."

She shrugs and looks around, "Good. Kent used the time to get away with Luna. I hope the poor kid's okay."

Flicker and gone.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

<Carrie Ann reverts to her normal form>

Click for fullsize image

What... Happened...

Barley...

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Click for fullsize image

I'm here little one.

<Pickes her up in one massive hand and they vanish >

[ October 11, 2009, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Zardi, the Eternal Man ]

--------------------

Mysa Nal 3
& agents of the Magestrix

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mysa Nal 3   Email Mysa Nal 3         Edit/Delete Post     
[White Witch - Re-Imagined] appears and speaks briefly with Vee asking if she can drop off a couple of guests who are 'incognito' and are in need of a rather 'natural' type of space, removed from his other guests.

Vee walks across a huge lawn and through a small copse of fir and dogwood trees to a secluded English styled garden and a two bedroom guest house.

Mysa is quite impressed.

The two of them arrange for food and all of the utilities, with some interesting entertainment included and Mysa gives Vee enough jewels to pay for a new wing to be added to his villa.

Mysa whispers a word and Leathersnout and Sugarwing appear.
She and Vee both speak with them quietly for a time and the Fey types run to the house to choose their bedrooms and settle in.

With a sigh, [White Witch - Re-Imagined] disappears again.

--------------------
Let the games thrive, friend and foe alike.

But, . . . the time is shorter than we think.

Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.