Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
It was divine. He's shy in a charming way. Strong in a vulnerable way. And he looks damn fine in a SHAKES silver thong. You should try one.
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Er, okay...

...did he come to see you strictly for social purposes? Or did he mention any...problems...he'd been having?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

I don't recall any problems. He certainly got his avatar straightened out. I;d say Clive-bot's very well adjusted. He doesn't involve me in his intrigue.
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
'Clive-bot'? <scratches chin> Is that what he's calling himself now?

Anyhow, my sources say he was concerned with some "outside intelligence" trying to infiltrate his mind and that that was the original purpose of him seeking you out...

..is that untrue?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Ah, you must seek out Vee. To get to the bottom of this, he must consult with two almost impossible to reach former LegionWorlders. Semi and Stu. Try Congress. They may be of some help.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You seem...evasive in your answers, Babette.

This is a matter of utmost Security! 'Clive' is out there somewhere with Rockhopper Lad and the Royal Inquisitor--one of the most dangerous men on Legion World!

Do I have to take you in to the Security Office for questioning--or will you be more forthcoming and answer my questions?

--------------------

Babette
Babe

Phrase your questions in an answerable fashion and maybe you'll get what you seek. Don't blame me for your intellectual inadequacies. Maybe if you had sent Clive in your stead, you'd have better results.

Excuse me, I have to pee... (Just an expression .. Semi never installed the elimination protocol.)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<taps foot>

Women! Artificial or otherwise...

I don't know what to make of her!

Does she even care about 'Clive' at all?

I can see in her eyes that he's said something to her. She doesn't know it, but the robot was programmed and magicked to essentially be a reincarnation of my dead brother.

And if 'Clive' has my brother's particular flaws, and something's trying to use him...the consequences could be disastrous!

<continues tapping foot>

God, women take forever!

--------------------

Babette
Babe

Oh, I stopped to talk to pseudo-invertebrate near the plasma dispenser. As for me caring about Clive - I give you a research assignment - go back through the archives and see if I've ever paid anyone as much attention as Clive. Don't tamper with him. I'll know!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

{reads Babette's interactive brochure (seen in "Guess Who?"}

254.3 years just to get to frickin' first base with her?

YEESH!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Babette comes back>

Look, if you care about him--great! I care about him, too! He's...like a brother to me.

I think he's in trouble, Babette. If you care about him...help me!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<looks at alert on wristwatch>

Crap! More zombies?

We'll have to continue this later, Babette!

pop

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, good thing that when it comes to having a drink, I can stop into SHAKES and not be subject to continuity and all that stuff.

I think I'll have a nice scotch, Babette (or Troy). I'd actually prefer if you picked it out for me. Something single malt, aged. Semi always had the best taste in Scotch, martinis and everything else and I usually would let him pick my drinks out for me.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Drinks anyone? Cobie, I think you might like a 16 year old Lagavulin. It's an Islay scotch with the trademark smokiness and very smooth. You may want to wear a smoking jacket and cravat while you sip this one.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Semi! I've heard so much about you, and I'm not sure we've ever formally met--I'm Lardy!

Hopefully, my reputation hasn't preceded me!

Anyhow, hit me with whatever you think's best--and have one yourself, why dontcha?

--------------------

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.