Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports into his office>

Computer! <panting> Bring up all available footage from monitors around Lardy's Lair and airspace directly above it from time immediately before, during and after its destruction.

Acknowledged. Working...

I'm gonna find out exactly what it was they used to destroy my place!

<glares at computer screen as it works>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<hours later, Lard Lad is studying one particular still frame>

Hmmm...that looks like it might me a humanoid shape inside of that blur...but I can't be sure. My computer can't verify it. I need to take this image to someone with a superior computer. Hmmm...yes!

<downloads image into Omnicom and 'ports out of his office>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[message left on Cobalt's office omnicom]

Cobalt, darling! It's Whordru, of course!

I was sorely disappointed when you never contacted me after I met with your bulbous, impotent friend.

Well, I'm here on Legion World now, currently at the Dark Oval Embassy, should you wish to address that oversight!

I'm sure the meeting would be worth your time. It could be quite...fruitful...for the both of us, I believe.

Ta-ta, darling!

[end message]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm the odds of Cobalt Kid getting himself a compromising situation resulting in mayhem just tightened up considerably.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry, Tamper Lad. I have no intention of letting Elvira get within 10 feet of Cobie unless I'm present.

I trust him, but her...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To: My Whee Fem
CC: Jailbait Lass, Matlock, Arachne
Subject: Foreign Visitors

My Whee Fem,

I'll be quick: please be careful and stay away from the woman known as Whordru. She is extremely dangeruos. You and Jailbait Lass are not to go near her or risk your lives needlessly. My bodyguard, Arachne, will be watching you both throughout, and I'll have various holograms set up to ensure that you are not harmed.

I will contact Whordru on my own terms in the Dark Oval Embassy when the time is right, and you can pass that message along.

If anything goes wrong, please follow Matlock or Spellbinder.

- Cobalt Kid
Chief of Security

PS - Everytime Tamper Lad makes a comment about me, wink in his direction and smile. He's a sucker for a pretty face [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<The Earth-4 party, including the SMBers arrives>
We're back. Most of the SMB were unavailable. We brought Infra-Red Lass, High Density Kid, Polka-Dot Lad, Openly Gay Lad and Rockhopper Lass with us. Funniest thing: When we arrived back here, "Reboot" informed us he was a temporary replicant that the real Reboot sent to help us. Then he disappeared.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
You won't find them here, I'm afraid. They're all down at the rubble in the center of town--there's been a bombing.

Jailbait Lass and My Whee Fem went in search of Arachne and Matlock. They said they thought they were in danger.

Things have changed since you all went to Earth-4. I'm working with the LMB now, to battle off some mysterious threat trying to destroy the city.

I'll take you down there. Follow me through this gate, and we'll see about lending a hand with the destruction...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*from out of nowhere, a forcefield encases the Ranger and a voice is heard*

And if you believe that, I'll sell you this Security Office for five creds.

You'd be safer somewhere else. Oh, and you didn't recognise my voice.

*teleports the group to the Psyonian Embassy, and lets the forcefield disappate*

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<incoming transmission from Lard Lad from Actor Lad's Admisistrative Offices>

We have a new lead on the bombing of the Lair. Please put an A.P.B. out on a humanoid male wearing a stylized red "S" symbol in the manner of the dead earth language "English" on his chest. Also, search databases for any such references because it sounds familiar. This individual is wanted for questioning regarding his presence at the Lair at the time of the bombing. Use caution, for he may be extremely dangerous!

<end transmission>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<'ports in his office>

*gasp*

What the hell was that all about? I know I don't get along too well with Actor and Reboot lately, but this is getting out of HAND! If my power hadn't kicked back in in time, I could've died!

I'm a deputized security officer! I might have to file charges against Actor...

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway’s hologram appears in the Security Office, the image is blurred and fuzzy and the sound is unclear.

“Alert, Alert…any security officers ……managed to get information on the attacker. Looks like a time distortion …..”

The image of Faraway fades before returning

“not sure how long I can keep this connection open, The faraway force is struggling here. ……… Here is …..image of………………be careful, not all that glistens is gold……….”

Faraway’s Image fades to be replaced by…

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Polar does a little dance

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dedman enters with the Space Ranger held at the end of a Space Blaster>

Cobie...COBIE!!!!! I caught the Space Ranger. He tried to kill me, and I saw him taking potshots at Hrun too.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent work Deddy!

Be careful though. I'm starting to wonder if this Ranger's technology is more advanced than we've been led to believe. He hasn't been seen in days, and suddenly is captured? I feel this could be a trap.

You take point on this one, since you'll be able to survive what he has planned. Please try to keep Everyday Girl from him...for some reason everyone is trying to get to her, and I owe the first Space Ranger to make sure that never happens...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.