Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun runs from no battle.

My axe aches for battle.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
That's what I'm talking about. Smiting time is coming it seems. Oh yeah.

Hrun picks up large coffee pot and throws it playfully at Matlocks head.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww, now that takes me back.

(aims inertron trash can lid at Hrun's knees.)

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh NO you don't

Not when I have spent all this time decorating in here

(Polar boy crates and ice wall between Hun and matlock)

Now clean it up Biatchs

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<message left on Cobalt's personal Omnicom>

Cobalt, this is Lardy. Whordru has agreed to aid us in the event of an invasion. That is conditional, however, on your agreeing to provide something unspecified in return for her services. She wants you to contact her ASAP, so she can tell you her terms. Attached to this transmission is a special holocom code you can use to contact her that goes directly to her palace.

She didn't tell me what she wanted, but that evil smile on her face told me you wouldn't like it at all!

Look, buddy. I won't blame you if you decide to pull out of this should her terms be more than you want to go through with. So, no pressure. You're my best friend, and we'll find some other way to get the help we need if we must. I promised her you'd at least contact her, though, so please do.

I'm heading home buddy, so I'll see you soon. I just have one other stop to make.

Lardy out.

<end message>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters, hearing Polar Boy, Hrun and Matlock tussling on the floors above>

Good morning. Are you the receptionist? My Whee Fem? That's an interesting name. Tell me, is Cobalt Kid or Everyday Girl in right now?

No?

You've been here for awhile now, correct? You probably have some interesting opinions on the various security officers working here, and their apparent penchant for violence.

Would you mind answering a few questions? I assure you, I won't take too much of your time.

No, please. I insist.

Perhaps when you're not working, if I bump into you in the streets...

<exits, leaving a visibly shaken My Whee Fem.>

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I must remind you, 'ranger,' you have no authority to conduct investigations here.

<pages Cobie, requests a bodyguard for My Whee Fem.> Hmmm... is Hrun available for duty?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the heads-up Kent! After the Red Bee's attacks on Jailbait Lass, I won't have my staff be the victims of bullies and madmen any longer!

My Whee Fem will have bodyguards from now on, and I ask that other Security Officers watch out for her (and LWers in general)!

This Ranger is going too far. Thanks to Kent for his vigilence!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Oh NO you don't

Now clean it up Biatchs

Hrun quickly used his axe to create an imposing ice sculpture of Cobalt Kid. Then continues to throw things at Matlock

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
ATTENTION ALL SECURITY OFFICERS

Following recent events, deputy leader of the LMB Kent Shakespeare has authorized the capture of the Space Ranger of the Dark Oval, Dak Sussarc.

Please make this a top priority, as we try to sniff out this subversive element. To maintain some level of order, please conduct yourselves here, in this thread (so as not to consume the MMB with too many threads on the first page).

Additionally, while many members of Legion World maintain that there is a strong overreaction among some of us LMBers, I believe that we are in the midst of a full-fledged INVASION . Please be vigilant and keep up some level of presence at The Grand Central Space Port.

Be strong security officers. My Whee Fem and an elite bodyguard of Psyonians and Varangian Guard will watch this office. Jailbait Lass will stay by my side as we disperse throughout Legion World.

Follow the lead of the LMB leadership at this time, but use your own best judgement in all situations.

- Cobalt Kid
Chief of Security

[ August 21, 2006, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! I just got my like, HUNTING License!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, somebody left an imposing ice sculture of Cobalt in the middle of the room.

(I note this because you don't normally see the words "imposing" and "Cobalt" together in a sentence.)

And it looks like we have the mother of all Lazer Tag contests in the works too. Oy.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Oh NO you don't

Now clean it up Biatchs

Hrun quickly used his axe to create an imposing ice sculpture of Cobalt Kid. Then continues to throw things at Matlock
Hun finds himself waist deep in a block of ice with polar boy strategically out of axe range.

Whoes you Daddy?

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun is unsure of the answer to that question as his mother never talks about the stranger who appeared and lived every so briefly with them until Hrun was two years old.

Looking down at the ice surrounding his waste, Hrun shrugs, flexes a muscle and the ice shatters. Dusting shards of ice from his barbarian loincloth, Hrun follows Everyday girl out of the security office.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

PolarBoy

shakes fist as Hrun leaves.

Bloody cobolt and his bloody open door policy

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.