Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe they are giant, invisible Supergirl robots!!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Now we're speaking my language!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ya know Cobes you really should be more careful with your DNA. Maybe we should hire a mop-and-bucket crew to follow you around on your adventures.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
then again they might be Giant Invisible Robotic Lesbians.......
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not saying they're Giant Invisible Robotic Lesbian Supergirl Robots that shoot invisible flames from their mouths, but I'm not saying they aren't, either.

I went ahead and got the cloning vats all ready, and dedman's wussing out on me?! Oh well. Anyone else want some clones done?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Sorry Mearl i just can........WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! DOX!! thats the same name the other green dude had. And he wanted to rule the universe too!!!! Could there be a connection?!?
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
... uh...

How much of my palace grounds have you been smoking?!

(And about the "Robotic Robots" described above... well, that's just how robotic they are!)

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh. As long as you're already got the vat out could you whip up one of me so it can go to work and I can stay here and post?!? I've always wanted my own worker-drone.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we should clone my collection of lions, in case we ever feel the need to execute more prisoners?

Just a thought...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

I'd be happy to, Loser Lad, but he'd probably have the same work ethic as you. You'd have to arm wrestle each other to decide who has to go to work.

Well... having a few spare lions around can't hurt!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Loser Lad
Stressed

If he's my clone I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to come up with enough incriminating photographic evidence to compel him to go to work every night like a good little worker-drone...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Mearl Dox
Likes green

I'm just saying, you wanna make sure you don't want to give your clone reason to rise against you. Eventually you two will be locked in a death struggle, and Cobie'll be off to the side with a blaster going "I don't know which one to shoot! They look the same!!!" and we'll have to try to come up with a question only the REAL Loser Lad would know, not realizing the clone obviously would know it too if he's implanted with all your memories... and you'll have to finally both be killed by being stamped to death by a giant invisible guard robot, so your evil clone won't be able to take over the whole universe or anything eeeevil like that. *cough*

So, I'll give you your clone! But please take turns with him or something, lest we have to stomp you to death with robots.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Loser Lad
Stressed

Hmmm. Never thought about the whole "clone uprising against his master" scenario. Being stamped to death by a giant invisible guard robot *would* suck, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind getting a few nights off of work. I guess I'll have to learn to take turns.

Promise not to let my evil clone try to take over the Universe. At least not until you're done with it your Highness!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Mearl Dox
Likes green

Me?!

He's your genetic offspring! You're responsible for him!

But if he does try to conquer the universe or something evil, I assure you, he will be stopped!

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Loser Lad
Stressed

Oh believe me, I take full responsibility for my clone. I'm just saying that should you ever relinquish control of the Universe (not that any of us ever wish for that, but maybe some day you'll grow bored with it or something), who am I to stand in my evil clone's way should he try to step in and assume Supreme Rulership.

Until then, I and my clone promise to be good, loyal subjects (so long as the cupcakes hold out).

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.