Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 94)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Bought train tix to go to Portland for a weekend getaway. [Smile]

Only negative: have to be up around 4 a.m. To make it to the station on time. [Frown] but it's still better than going by bus.

Amtrak?

When I took Amtrak to Seattle, part of the trip we hugged Puget Sound. Right on the shore. Very scenic.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent's train trip makes me want to take another long distance train trip

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't gone this route by train before, but i know it follows the shore at a number of points even north of your route, Quis. I presume you came across from Chicago to Everett, where the train turns south for Seattle. My route from Van will overlap from everett to seattle plus have other coastal stretches as well.

[ June 08, 2012, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm taking a break from teaching myself Adobe Illustrator and reading an investment statement from my bank... One should not have to think so much on a Sunday afternoon.
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lost: One ego. Last seen in the vicinity of the modern-day job market.

If found, please use the PM link above.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ricky...SPANISH!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yesterday, I became a great uncle for the eighth time. This is the first child for my nephew and his wife. I look forward to calling my brother "Grandpa".

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Quis. (Maybe we ought to call you Uncle Quis.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I've been an uncle since I was 7 years old. 3 nephews, 4 nieces, 4 great nieces, & 4 great nephews.

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd really like a dollar for every jaggoff "professional" I left a message with this week who said they'd call/email me back with important info but never did. Seriously, what the hell ever happened to manners?

[bangs head on keyboard]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, cleome, don't you know it's tough being a professional? Blame it on their secretaries. ;-)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I shed a solitary tear for their plight, LT. Oh, wait. That's my allergies.

[Poke Joke]

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate celery

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Me, too! A great big green salad with crumbled blue cheese and homemade dressing is also gross, which is why I will not be preparing any for dinner tonight.

Sorry. Thought this was the "lies" thread. [No]

[ August 12, 2012, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: cleome46 ]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Desdemonia and I are making lasagna, caesar salad and chocolate explosion for supper...all from scratch of course
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.