Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » FYI (Greg Evigan Island) (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: FYI (Greg Evigan Island)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Releases her most powerful energies his way)

(thinking)

With Red Bee's balance situation that prevents Reboot and I from hurting him, we have to put aside our differences and combine our strengths.

(Creates as lightning storm)

Hope you can handle all that I've got!

[ June 29, 2005, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
(DB appears in a blinding flash of shadow)

what the...i'm getting tired of being jerked around. (island begins to shake, trees rattle, the animals flee sensing the coming onslaught)

i'll bury this whole island under molten lava if i have to red bee....(shakes fist at the bee)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay....

Not yet...

Not yet...

Glitch - NOW!

*starts increasing the flow of energy into his red forcefield, which Glitch starts to expands outward, killing all the bees it touches*

Keep pouring it on!

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
(DB appears in a blinding flash of shadow)

what the...i'm getting tired of being jerked around. (island begins to shake, trees rattle, the animals flee sensing the coming onslaught)

i'll bury this whole island under molten lava if i have to red bee....(shakes fist at the bee)

No time, power Reboot!

(creates light, force, and heat energy, combines them with the lightning and magnetism and hurls it all at Reboot!)

[ June 29, 2005, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
you want power (need i say more) i'll give you power.

(db calls forth the total might of nature's fury powered by his own anger about morgause's mysterious claim: hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos, solar flares, lightning, blizzards, etc. all funneling into reboot)

finally!! i can cut loose and unleash my power!

[ June 29, 2005, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Disaster Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Energy! No... hurricanes... just... lightning or... other energy...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Places a protection spell around her teammates so that the energies don't wipe them out. Then she begins creates sound waves and turns them into purified sonic energy and lends it to Reboot)

[ June 29, 2005, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------

Reboot

Heh. I... can't... save... them... all, huh?... Et tu... Bee?

*Pushes forcefield further still with the combined energy of Cobalt, "Viviane" and DB, continuing to kill the RB's bees as it goes*

[ June 29, 2005, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
Energy! No... hurricanes... just... lightning or... other energy...

he he sorry i will tone it down to the solar flares, lightning-electrical storm, heat wave, and raidiation.
Reboot

Spellbinder... teleporter on your left shoulder... from... when I saved you... use it,... or give it... to someone... to use... to see how much is left to do...

[ June 29, 2005, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot is taking a lot in! Keep pouring it on, everyone.

<looks at the Bee, who is surprised finally by the power of the LMB>

Hey Bee!

<runs over and punches the Red Bee directly in the face>

That's for shooting me through the back, you son of a bitch!

Everyone pour your energy into Reboot. Be ready to teleport out if need be! It's up to EDE now!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

(disaster boy passes out from the exertion of energies given to Reboot)

......good night. <clunk>

Reboot

Aaaaaraaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

*feels field connect with itself on the far side of the planet, then lets it drop, since that means all the Red Bee's bees are dead, before falling, wiped out*

Heh. "cannot save them all". Idiot. I'm the Reboot. I'll find a way, whatever it takes.

*lets the blasts continue for a second to let his dangerously low energy get up to a vaguely safe level, then signals everyone to stop*

Bees are dead. Need sleep now. Go get Red Bee. Thanks for energy.

*teleports back to the Mainframe*

[ June 29, 2005, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

No more bees, just someone's ass left to kick!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<tries to blast Reboot with his healing powers before he teleports>

Blast, I wanted to help the ol' bugger. Sometimes he can be downright likeable [Wink]

<gets punched in the mouth by the Red Bee!>

Serves me right...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.