Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » FYI (Greg Evigan Island) (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: FYI (Greg Evigan Island)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
One of Touston's greatest historical moments!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
?
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
*letter arrives*

Army of Eryk Davis Ester-

If you're curious about your leader's whereabouts, I'd suggest checking the medical facilities on Legion World. His gunshot wounds should just be healing.

Regards,
The Red Bee

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I was wondering where I was!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The Super-Cotton Fields of Greg Evigan Island are our third great wonder!

-

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Red Bee and half of the active LMB suddenly appear!

Greg Evigan Island! Finally!

<Cobalt, in tattered rags, looks around>

EDE, are you around?

<And immediately, the Red Bee resumes his attack!>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
<bees begin swarming, and multiplying furiously>

Bring me anywhere you want, LMBP! You're all going to suffer anyway.

<grin>

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
(thinking)

Damn, I knew I should have left the fight, time to take my son.

(teleports DBhere)

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

-
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
SHHHHHHHRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

<leaps at the Red Bee!>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*appears, having tracked Spellbinder's teleport trail from the Mainframe to here*

(Glitch, remind me to tune the outbound teleport shield around the 'Frame later, BTW. Faraway shouldn't have been able to do that - I've concentrated too much on the inbound shield...)

*is solid, with his normally-blue and spherical forcefield red and wrapped tightly around him, and his wearing his THz specs to see through the mass of bees*

Cobalt, blast me. I need some extra energy for this trick...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
You know I told myself not astral project, and now I'm in the battle, sure I could teleport away, but I have to do the right thing and help.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Blasts Reboot with a magnetic energy spell before Cobalt can react)

I enjoyed that, do you need more power?

[ June 29, 2005, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, pour it on. Energy sponge, remember.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think I'll enjoy this one myself!

<Lets out weeks of frustration in a concentrated magnetic burst directly at Reboot's torso! Continues to pour it on directly>

Now this is cutting loose!

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.