Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » FYI (Greg Evigan Island) (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: FYI (Greg Evigan Island)
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Frown] But... it's Hasselhoff! [LOL]

(Sorry, Gary [Hug] )

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank god I only drank one margarita before seeing that. I may have lost my dinner.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hasselhoff is merely the first of the Seven Wonders of Greg Evigan Island!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

He greets you off the plane, kinda like Mr. Rourke on Fantasy Island... only wearing a Speedo! [Shudder] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<sits on EDE's shoulder>

!

<hurls poop at other LMBPers>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Collects poop in huge hand and flings it straight back

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep! That's what Greg Evigan Island is known for: Seven Wonders and lots of poop-throwing!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Whatever happened to that universal translater thingy that Space Ranger gave Jinx? Maybe we could give one to Calamity Monkey to understand him?

(Unless Eryk speaks space-monkey of course!)

[ May 06, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Let's see... give a delicate piece of machinery to an animal whose primary past time is randomly breaking and destroying whatever she can... I wonder what *could* have happened to it?

Fortunately, Jinx possesses the capacity to speak human independent of any translator (though chooses not to degrade herself by doing so...)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I only speak broken-feline, and can never understand it when it's spoken as fast as Jinx does...

Still, I don't speak any monkey whatsoever!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

No Monkey-speak, MUCHO Monkey-spank... that's our Cobie! [LOL]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ah, I see another of the great wonders of EDE's island! The great statue of:

-

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

People say you look like MC Hammer on crack, Humpty!
Eryk Davis Ester

While not an official wonder of Greg Evigan Island, I managed to convince my homeworld of Touston to give us this alien invader turned disco-ball by Toustonian discofication technology!
Eryk Davis Ester

-
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.